2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

You probably haven't watched the footy from 2019. The whistling sounds identical. I hope I'm wrong, but it's pretty odd that it happened on 3 fastballs that led to 3 big hits.

That second one is almost at Sale's release point. Again, for Alvarez to process that with a 95 MPH fastball coming at him would be crazy fast. A 100-mph fastball takes roughly 375-400 milliseconds to reach the plate. That's about the time it takes to blink an eye, for reference.

That second one is almost at Sale's release point. Again, for Alvarez to process that with a 95 MPH fastball coming at him would be crazy fast. A 100-mph fastball takes roughly 375-400 milliseconds to reach the plate. That's about the time it takes to blink an eye, for reference.

Yeah I will not be defending the Astros, sorry :lol:

They did the same whistling against Kenley at the same time, who is a harder thrower.

It's too similar

Even if you don't believe it brace yourselves because it's probably going to be news shortly.

Not trying to rile people up cause it probably is just a coincidence, I just thought the similarities were curious. They would be pretty brazen to try it again.

Last edited:
Time flies

FCO2ppWX0AAZiVg

So I gotta either see a team that uses trash cans and whistles to win the WS

A team that uses apple watches for more than phone calls and Heart rate

A team that has a stadium full of Karens mocking native americans in the stands

or a team that felt disrespected they should have home field because divisions are pointless all while being down 3-1

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom