2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Dusty Baker finally gonna get that ring. Just nothing any team can do against the Astros...great offense, great pitching, they really don't have many flaws this year. And I don't see their window closing any time soon, this is already year 5 and still no slowing down even if they have to let some players walk in free agency. They should at least get as many championships as the Giants in the 2010s

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
C177BE8D-4B62-41BB-9B50-6EF76364B364.jpeg

I need this Astros V Dodgers 2.0.

The hate is too strong, especially from the woman beater Astros hater.

Last edited:
Dusty Baker finally gonna get that ring. Just nothing any team can do against the Astros...great offense, great pitching, they really don't have many flaws this year. And I don't see their window closing any time soon, this is already year 5 and still no slowing down even if they have to let some players walk in free agency. They should at least get as many championships as the Giants in the 2010s
I mean yordan was their only offense

Congrats ‘stros fans. Y’all were the better team. Good luck going forward. Those two out hits and runs were back breakers

**** man, pathetic *** showing from us tonight. No heart. Besides Nate, of course. Hopefully we can add a piece or two and come back stronger next year. I was prob too harsh about Chaim but I think I was at least half right 😂

That Scherzer situation sucks. From a competitive standpoint he has to seriously be hurting to miss a start like that in an elimination game.

If it was any other position, I could see a player trying to gut it out. But if you’re hurting to where you don’t have your stuff and your arm is dead. Better to be upfront with the team and try to figure out a plan B over trotting him out when he knows he doesn’t have it, he gives up a bunch of runs in the first inning and gets pulled but the damage is already done.

Back
Top Bottom