2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Tell that clown to speak on what he knows our Native Americans here (Georgia) have not only supported the chop but have spoken highly of the Braves organization as a whole and their work within that community which dates back decades. This woke culture is cancerous at times.
#CHOPON

Tell that clown to speak on what he knows our Native Americans here (Georgia) have not only supported the chop but have spoken highly of the Braves organization as a whole and their work within that community which dates back decades. This woke culture is cancerous at times.
#CHOPON

white people massacred native Americans and stole their land

then they told stories, made movies and other forms of entertainment with the native amerIcans as the bad guy

then they use their image and traditions for their little sports team, to varying degrees of insulting.. having people dress up as them

it’s deplorable that anyone would defend any of that.. seeing thousands of white people across numerous sports throw dirt on the graves of the people their ancestors murdered and stole from and then ridiculed ever since will never be cool to me

The Germans don’t get to name any of their lil sports teams the Jews

firstly, that would be absurd

but secondly, the whole world would have a collective roasting of that country and/or team

meanwhile washington was finally just forced to change their name.. and the cleveland forced to change that logo

standford is a great example, their mascot wasn’t always a tree and their name the cardinal

white people massacred native Americans and stole their land

then they told stories, made movies and other forms of entertainment with the native amerIcans as the bad guy

then they use their image and traditions for their little sports team, to varying degrees of insulting.. having people dress up as them

it’s deplorable that anyone would defend any of that.. seeing thousands of white people across numerous sports throw dirt on the graves of the people their ancestors murdered and stole from and then ridiculed ever since will never be cool to me

What’s deplorable was the reach you made in insinuating ANYONE defended what was done to native Americans.

Coming from an African American here btw. But continue on your tirade im Listening.

What’s deplorable was the reach you made in insinuating ANYONE defended what was done to native Americans.

Coming from an African American here btw. But continue on your tirade im Listening.

you’re defending a team name

a sports team name

and somehow you want to disassociate that sports team name from what happened to those people

by the ancestors of the majority of that fan base

you’re defending a team name

a sports team name

and somehow you want to disassociate that sports team name from what happened to those people

by the ancestors of the majority of that fan base

Bruh stop. Go research and come off your high horse.

"The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has been exploring a potential partnership with the Atlanta Braves for several months following discussions about the cultural sensitivity of the Braves’ Tomahawk Chop. As a people proud of our own identity, we do not support cultural appropriation or any disrespectful representation of Native nations. We believe that candid, thoughtful conversations are crucial to educating leaders and bringing about positive change. As such, we have committed to working with the Atlanta Braves as they explore opportunities to represent Native Nations more appropriately. I applaud the Braves’ willingness to engage in this effort and look forward to continuing to build the relationship the EBCI shares with them to present a model for how other professional sports teams can work with Native Nations in a respectful and constructive manner”.

“as such, we have committed to working with the Atlanta Braves as they explore opportunities to represent Native Nations more appropriately.”

“as such, we have committed to working with the Atlanta Braves as they explore opportunities to represent Native Nations more appropriately.”

I feel you bro. Agree to disagree. As a black man I can tell you I understand YOUR perspective.

I feel you bro. Agree to disagree. As a black man I can tell you I understand YOUR perspective.

Being a black man don’t mean much to me.. larry elder black too

1635350510669.jpeg

Being a black man don’t mean much to me.. larry elder black too

I guess you just decided to go full clown huh? Duck. I can almost bet you listen to rap music and think nothing of it.... y’all fake woke boys are hilarious to me. I’m done on this topic though. Enjoy.

I guess you just decided to go full clown huh? Duck. I can almost bet you listen to rap music and think nothing of it.... y’all fake woke boys are hilarious to me. I’m done on this topic though. Enjoy.

have fun doing your lil chop

1635352586624.jpeg

I will, you can always meet me at the game to discuss this in further detail. We both know that wouldn’t happen though. Internet boys.

:wink:

you could come to the bahamas

im not comfortable around white people doing blatantly racist things, so no I won’t be going to a braves game in cobb county

Back
Top Bottom