2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I have a Kershaw authentic majestic that got damaged recently. So upset because I really don’t want a Nike authentic.

He deserves to be B*tch slapped by Will Smith and should not be allowed to play this season or anytime soon.

The Doyers organization don’t want him but they are stuck with his huge contract since the gave him a player option for this year and next season.

Yet Doyer fan thots on here begging Manfried to lift the suspension and let him play. Saying “no evidence or no criminal charges filed, so let him play” l. Comparing him to what happened with DeShaun Watson.

But hey Doc Roberts came out and declared a championship for the Doyers this year.

He deserves to be B*tch slapped by Will Smith and should not be allowed to play this season or anytime soon.

The Doyers organization don’t want him but they are stuck with his huge contract since the gave him a player option for this year and next season.

Yet Doyer fan thots on here begging Manfried to lift the suspension and let him play. Saying “no evidence or no criminal charges filed, so let him play” l. Comparing to what happened with DeShaun Watson.

But hey Doc Roberts came and declared a championship for the Doyers this year.

:rofl:

Yet Doyer fan thots on here begging Manfried to lift the suspension and let him play. Saying “no evidence or no criminal charges filed, so let him play” l. Comparing him to what happened with DeShaun Watson.

But hey Doc Roberts came out and declared a championship for the Doyers this year.
Can’t wait for Preller to outbid himself with prospects to trade for Bauer :smokin

A93A2205-66F8-4160-B460-33D430B23036.jpeg

Bruh :wow:

But hey Doc Roberts came out and declared a championship for the Doyers this

Shut yo *** up!

A4AAEB73-AC66-4A3E-B5BD-E1303AF8FBA7.jpeg

Last edited:
People from Florida and Arizona, what is it like when half the teams come to you for an entire month?

-Annual, so it’s never special and you can go whenever

-Or is it viewed as a “you can see any player you want and it’s semi-a-thing you want to do each year/see a game” whether it’s a date or whatever

There are no other states that get that long of that many teams in a sport I guess so it’s strange to me.

I know there is a new batch of City Connect Jerseys coming, but are the teams from last year still able to wear theirs? I guess we will find out April 18th with the Red Sox

I know there is a new batch of City Connect Jerseys coming, but are the teams from last year still able to wear theirs? I guess we will find out April 18th with the Red Sox
Yes. They have that jersey available to them to use for 3 years. Then they can make/design a new one.

Back
Top Bottom