2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Absolutely. With the lineup the giants trotted out this year, it was painful to watch. One of the most boring giants teams of my lifetime. With all the power moves the dodgers and padres have been making the last few years I need the giants to do something instead of holding on to the 3 World Series from a decade ago.

D33C4DB5-28EA-48C3-B646-8686E91A4BDD.png

Absolutely. With the lineup the giants trotted out this year, it was painful to watch. One of the most boring giants teams of my lifetime. With all the power moves the dodgers and padres have been making the last few years I need the giants to do something instead of holding on to the 3 World Series from a decade ago.
2nd half of that contract is gonna be ugly. but i feel ya. will def get some regular season excitement

Truly hope he goes to y’all 🤝🤝

2nd half of that contract is gonna be ugly. but i feel ya. will def get some regular season excitement

The novelty of pacbell park and memories of the World Series ain’t going to cut it. Year after year we hear reports of how the giants are in play of big name players. How the giants are doing their due diligence and kicking the tires but end up at the bargain basement. We need some names.

And it my money. The giants charge enough at the ballpark anyways. They’ll raise prices even if we don’t make any big signings

Back
Top Bottom