2023 Official MLB Season Thread

God Damn, I figured it’s safe in here for a couple days with SDP getting their ****tres pushed in so I came to unblock @mrJ and I couldn’t even find a post from him so I could unblock him?

Dude been gone all week or what?

God Damn, I figured it’s safe in here for a couple days with SDP getting their ****tres pushed in so I came to unblock @mrJ and I couldn’t even find a post from him so I could unblock him?

Dude been gone all week or what?

He's on the last page. He has the right mindset. Just win one game, get back home and try to get back in it.

But Philly is set up strong for game 5. Wheeler + their two best relievers rested.

Last night was by far the best goddamn baseball i have ever attended!!

Goddamn do i love me some baseball

Atmosphere was absolutely insane. Pretty sure i was standing for about 7 out of the 9 innings with just so much action going in

Hopefully later today i will be on motha****ing broad st celebrating going to the WS

Because it’s going to get rained out and end up being played tomorrow during the work day.

Yankees didn’t refund fans the game after Game 5 was postponed last week.

Fans are pissed.

I haven't known teams to refund after a postponement.

If the game didn't happen at all yeah.

I haven't known teams to refund after a postponement.

If the game didn't happen at all yeah.

yeah not sure why they trippin like that. it's a standard agreement when you purchase tickets for a game or concert or whatever

Last night was by far the best goddamn baseball i have ever attended!!

Goddamn do i love me some baseball

Atmosphere was absolutely insane. Pretty sure i was standing for about 7 out of the 9 innings with just so much action going in

Hopefully later today i will be on motha****ing broad st celebrating going to the WS
I may rush broad st. too knowing damb well my old *** gotta be in the office tomorrow. :rofl:
I’ll be in the Utley authentic :nthat:
314BEE4D-F2A9-4A15-A309-5F800CEA1F75.jpeg

yeah not sure why they trippin like that. it's a standard agreement when you purchase tickets for a game or concert or whatever

Yeah the only way you get your money back is if the event doesn't happen.

If you buy thay tickets protection and the game is postponed you can get a refund, but anything other then a game being canceled, no refunds.

Because it’s going to get rained out and end up being played tomorrow during the work day.

Yankees didn’t refund fans the game after Game 5 was postponed last week.

Fans are pissed.
Did their tickets not work for the following game either?

Score anyway you can. Padres have life...

And are set up they are about to use thier pen...and nobody is hitting them.

Back
Top Bottom