2023 Official MLB Season Thread

sitting at the office today just thinking how the hell are MY PHILLIES in the WORLD SERIES

after this roller coaster of a season i truly never would have though it.. at one point in here i was so negative about them (remember it like yesterday)

i always believed the offense can put up some runs but they rarely were hot together all at once. Its finally gelling for them

Our bullpen was always issue but this 2nd half of the season was a complete 180!!! obv the middle relief pitchers are still some cheeks (Hand, Bellatti, brogdon but maaaaan once it gets to that backend they been on the phucking $$$$$$$$$

what a ride this has been

sitting at the office today just thinking how the hell are MY PHILLIES in the WORLD SERIES

after this roller coaster of a season i truly never would have though it.. at one point in here i was so negative about them (remember it like yesterday)

i always believed the offense can put up some runs but they rarely were hot together all at once. Its finally gelling for them

Our bullpen was always issue but this 2nd half of the season was a complete 180!!! obv the middle relief pitchers are still some cheeks (Hand, Bellatti, brogdon but maaaaan once it gets to that backend they been on the phucking $$$$$$$$$

Phillies firing Girardi feels like it happened 7 years ago. I legit almost forgot that happened.

14 years man. That 2008 run was such a blue. First championship in my life. My pops immigrated to Philly in the late 70s and witnessed the 1980 WS win.

That night in 2008 when we won, I never seen him so happy. Phillies we’re always his favorite team in the city. Hope I can go to another parade with him :pimp:

Me jelly!

Nationals, Braves and then Phillies in the last three season. I'm feeling so sick :lol: :smh:

Still in shock at how cold that Harper HR was. Ice in his veins

That was sick

I witnessed his homers in person many times. Man he's got one of the sweetest swings in baseball

Stros are a wagon man. Phils have their work cut out for them. But they got the whole country behind them.

In all objectivity the Astros should absolutely win.

But Bryce is on another planet right now. This man WANTS a ring bad. Nationals getting that ring after he left is haunting him.

He’s possessed.

Been an amazing ride. Remember when Girardi was fired like it was yesterday. All the calls to WIP that we can turn it around with him gone. "Topper" has been a blessing and what he's done for the guys is nothing short of sensational. I only am scared for a few relievers (don't want to see Hand or Bellatti). I just know that most of the country is rooting for us and it's so glorious what's going on.

Did you run out and get your WS locker room gear yet? Not gonna wear the hat during the game. Gotta stick with traditional (my Spring Training 2020 Game Hat (with the blue Liberty Bell). Can't mess with that. Gotta stay the same.

Of all people, you deserve this bud. Soak it in and enjoy!! And even better, we get a day off for Eagles/Steelers Sunday. This couldn't have worked out any better. 🤟🤟

14 years man. That 2008 run was such a blue. First championship in my life. My pops immigrated to Philly in the late 70s and witnessed the 1980 WS win.

That night in 2008 when we won, I never seen him so happy. Phillies we’re always his favorite team in the city. Hope I can go to another parade with him :pimp:

2008 was such a blast (I was 32 and was way too young in '80). That was when tickets were so inexpensive and my friends and I went to a bunch of games those years prior and after. So much fun. Watched the entire postseason at the local Pizzaria Uno's (don't remember why that place, but it was close to work & home) and remember when Lidge struck out Hinske to win it. Never felt joy & happiness with my team like that. Hugging strangers left & right. So much fun that night. And the parade was AMAZING (had a ticket to CBP to watch the ceremony). I hope we get another parade in about 2 weeks (that you and your dad can attend together). 🙏🙏

Been an amazing ride. Remember when Girardi was fired like it was yesterday. All the calls to WIP that we can turn it around with him gone. "Topper" has been a blessing and what he's done for the guys is nothing short of sensational. I only am scared for a few relievers (don't want to see Hand or Bellatti). I just know that most of the country is rooting for us and it's so glorious what's going on.

Did you run out and get your WS locker room gear yet? Not gonna wear the hat during the game. Gotta stick with traditional (my Spring Training 2020 Game Hat (with the blue Liberty Bell). Can't mess with that. Gotta stay the same.

Of all people, you deserve this bud. Soak it in and enjoy!! And even better, we get a day off for Eagles/Steelers Sunday. This couldn't have worked out any better. 🤟🤟

on top of this i am over here celebrating the Philadelphia UNION as well we cant sleep on them, They play a Conference Finals at HOME on sunday as well !!!! Philly sports in general atm is on one

I am currently waiting to goto the ballpark for all 3 of my World Series Fitteds (Need the Day game hat, Red hat and the maroon throwback hat!!!!

i live literally 5mins from ballpark walking distance so just waiting for that tweet to say they in stock !

appreciate it fam ! you deserve this as well my guy

Maybe it’s the Mets turn next year then? 🤔

Or the Marlins :lol:

200.gif

I was going to bring this up this morning.....

He doesn't log in anymore but he is on Twitter still, @ KiddinLikeJason posted clips of high school Bryce Harper on this board many years ago when he was still a catcher and using a metal bat. His swing THEN had KLJ drooling.

I wonder where that thread is. It's gotta be buried in here somewhere.

on top of this i am over here celebrating the Philadelphia UNION as well we cant sleep on them, They play a Conference Finals at HOME on sunday as well !!!! Philly sports in general atm is on one

I am currently waiting to goto the ballpark for all 3 of my World Series Fitteds (Need the Day game hat, Red hat and the maroon throwback hat!!!!

i live literally 5mins from ballpark walking distance so just waiting for that tweet to say they in stock !

appreciate it fam ! you deserve this as well my guy

Yeah man now need the 6ers to get a bench smh 😂😂

I was going to bring this up this morning.....

He doesn't log in anymore but he is on Twitter still, @ KiddinLikeJason posted clips of high school Bryce Harper on this board many years ago when he was still a catcher and using a metal bat. His swing THEN had KLJ drooling.

I wonder where that thread is. It's gotta be buried in here somewhere.

I look back and miss a lot of those OG posters man - not a lot of us still around 🤝🤝

Yeah man now need the 6ers to get a bench smh 😂😂
FIRE DOC first lol but seriously they "Improved" the bench in the offseason but thru 3 games so far .. did they really?? **** is worse than last season :smh:

Lets repeat what the phillies did see if it changes anything up in that locker room

many in here know how big of a sixers fan i am but its honestly **** them atm lol

Back
Top Bottom