2023 Official MLB Season Thread

It's a wrap. Shoutout to the Astros, thank you. All you mark *** tricks had memes for days for the Mets. Phillies? Done. Yanks? Done. Braves? Done. Padres? Done. Hold that. I told ya'll, there was going to be a lot of misery up in this mutha****a. Hold that. I'm glad the Astros won and I hope they took all the steroids and cheated to do it.

yall havent won the chip since 86 but ok lol

Bright side is we avoided a financial depression I guess
9zy7x0_th.png

yall havent won the chip since 86 but ok lol

You worry about '86. Everybody except the Astros fans right now are thinking about next year. Well, except Phillies fans. They're drinking to oblivion now for the wrong reasons. I imagine there's a lot of cursing too. Maybe some discarded cheesesteaks. Broken Beanie Sigel CDs.

Pena for MVP?

Or they gonna give it to Alvarez because of the HR?

Phillies did better than most expected taking 2 games but just outmatched as an 80-win team vs. a 100+ win team. No one in the AL can stop the Astros, they are still built to continue to contend for the next 3-4 years now that they have the pitching. It's gonna be close to a 10 year run overall, it's just not normal in baseball

Every postgame question.
You hit the ball, what does that mean to you?
Your parents were here, what does that mean to you?
You were on 3rd base when Yordan homered, what were you feeling?
You guys struck out ten+ every game this series, what does that mean to you?
Dusty came along this year, tell me what it means to win it for him?
Maldanqdo, you’d got the rally going by crowding the plate, what did getting HBP mean to you?

Knew the phillies had no shot when they celebrated like the won the whole thing after game 1. Good job Houston.

you sound mad your team is the last team in the the NL east to win a chip... id be mad too my favorite team hasnt won a chip in almost 30 plus years

even the marlins an expansion team won a chip before the mets but go ahead

Happy for Dusty. As a Giants fan, still wished him and Barry were able to bring it home back in ‘02.

you sound mad your team is the last team in the the NL east to win a chip... id be mad too my favorite team hasnt won a chip in almost 30 plus years

even the marlins an expansion team won a chip before the mets but go ahead

Wait what? Last team in the NL East to win a chip and you're also saying the Marlins won a chip before the Mets? That Math ain't Mathing, B. Mets won two titles before the Nats and Marlins. The year that the Expos/Nats were founded was '69. What are you talking about LOL?!

Back
Top Bottom