2023 Official MLB Season Thread

The stadium is not a few miles from the strip. Its just on the other side of the freeway.

Huh TIL I knew it was nearby on the other side of the 15 but only 2ish miles. Not bad.

The A’s building a baseball stadium directly on the strip would be a mess. A waste of a decent location that would go unused most of the year.

Huh TIL I knew it was nearby on the other side of the 15 but only 2ish miles. Not bad.
it is not two miles. It is literally across the Highway from Mandalay Bay. You walk out of Mandalay, over the bridge and you’re there.

Sounds like a waste for 1.5 billion to only have 30k seats, but how many seats can you actually fill up for 80+ games a year? Especially in a tourist area with so many people in and out of town

it is not two miles. It is literally across the Highway from Mandalay Bay. You walk out of Mandalay, over the bridge and you’re there.

Sounds like a waste for 1.5 billion to only have 30k seats, but how many seats can you actually fill up for 80+ games a year? Especially in a tourist area with so many people in and out of town

I maps’d it from Bellagio because mid-strip but yeah I see that now. Must be nice business for away team fans.

Here at Camden Yards to watch Ohtani pitch.
IMG_8433.jpeg

I think Yonder Alonso just found his new role. I liked him on MLB Tonight as it were, but he's getting his Tony Romo on rn. He's been spot on with predicting pitch type and location.

Good lord, Judge. For those not watching, Boone got tossed after the 3rd pitch thay was super low. Judge went deeeeeep a few pitches later.

Screenshot_20230515_212001_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom