2023 Official MLB Season Thread

They said on the broadcast that Judge has 31 HRs in 100 games against the Jays. Near a third of his games against them :lol:

Judge is a damn monster for that :smokin
73F235B0-F946-4C1A-B783-7D7D0DBDB409.gif

Solid W. Hopefully take the series tomorrow and if I'm being greedy, it'd be dope to get a CG outta Sonny. Bullpen could use it.

I'll be on the road all day tomorrow. Nothing better than baseball on the 'ol dial.

Wow another 2000 people at an MLB game :wow:

Screenshot_20230517_094907_Facebook.jpg

Looks like they're even embellishing on that number. This **** is crazy to me ..

Domingo German was going for ACE status.
No way he was putting the sticky down after getting away with it 4/15 vs Twins
Two things were an outcome in this situation
1. Him getting caught
2. Him getting away with it

Nothing else was ever going to happen as we all knew he was cheating, we ALL….EVERYONE, did.

The crappy thing about the A's situation, outside of it all be incredibly calculated with league backing, is that they have no shame and don't care about low attendance. They'll find a way to write the losses off, especially at the Federal level, and just keep it moving until they can secure approval to move.

That's why they don't care about playing in a minor league stadium until the main park is built after approval.

The crappy thing about the A's situation, outside of it all be incredibly calculated with league backing, is that they have no shame and don't care about low attendance. They'll find a way to write the losses off, especially at the Federal level, and just keep it moving until they can secure approval to move.

That's why they don't care about playing in a minor league stadium until the main park is built after approval.

When are they actually moving? I can't imagine MLB wants another year of them in Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom