2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I don’t think Tommy understands there’s a world where both he’s a piece of **** and the guy squawking at him is also a piece of ****. It doesn’t have to be a one or the other situation, but Tommy’s already shown everybody enough on his end.

I don’t think Tommy understands there’s a world where both he’s a piece of **** and the guy squawking at him is also a piece of ****. It doesn’t have to be a one or the other situation, but Tommy’s already shown everybody enough on his end.

i was about to say...fans will act stupid/entitled/etc but i mean be serious, tommy. you are a POS :lol:

Braves pitching strikes again.

IMG_0467.gif

LLWS game is always a cool touch by MLB.

Phillies are the hit, but playing the Nats will probably turn out to be great just given their style of play with the Little Leaguers in attendance. Wouldn't be surprised if some kids start following CJ Abrams a lot after tonight.

Padres are closer to the Rockies (who have the worst record in the NL) than they are to the Dodgers.

No worries tho. Despite an already 300 million dollar payroll, they are going to attract Ohtani, and Acuna, and Bobby Witt Jr, Yordan Alvarez, and prolly won't have a problem offering Wander a deal then maybe they can sneak into 3rd place.

#WeBelieve #FanFest24

Padres are closer to the Rockies (who have the worst record in the NL) than they are to the Dodgers.

No worries tho. Despite an already 300 million dollar payroll, they are going to attract Ohtani, and Acuna, and Bobby Witt Jr, Yordan Alvarez, and prolly won't have a problem offering Wander a deal then maybe they can sneak into 3rd place.

#WeBelieve #FanFest24

WE are not mathematically eliminated yet!

Back
Top Bottom