2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Thanks for your service Strasburg. But yea unfortunately he would have never been an elite pitcher again. So how does the money work? He had just signed that huge contract.

I Have Nothing Negative To Say About Stras And This Really Isnt A Surpise. Although It Does Suck.

We Dont Win In 2019 Without Him.

Hoping His Next Chapter In Life Is Fruitful.

Yeah but as management and an organization as a whole, you have to stop players from themselves.
Then thats also on the Angels for allowing their players to make the rules.
FB_IMG_1692910148905.jpg

So DsLee DsLee & Coupé It Coupé It , you think this should be the convo?
Shohei: I'm going to still bat.
Angels: No you're not.

FB_IMG_1692910148905.jpg

So DsLee DsLee & Coupé It Coupé It , you think this should be the convo?
Shohei: I'm going to still bat.
Angels: No you're not.
He’s not going to damage it anymore at this point. He’s just pushing back his recovery at this point, which the Angels won’t have to worry about because he more than likely won’t be on their roster.

I feel like this injury increases his chances of staying. Maybe it’s the complete opposite but I don’t think teams are gonna offer as much now. Angels can compete financially. Unless he just hates the organization and wants out.

He said he wants to contend though. Angels are going have to offer him a significant contract and he’ll still get large contract offers from other teams. They’re not going to have the team nor the money to do so. That’s why they should have sold regardless and reset their farm and potentially their timetable for competing.

Back
Top Bottom