2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

We won't get that far. I know you complain about your bullpen...

Our pitching staff is literally a bunch of guys we called up, washed Kersh and Lance Lynn.

There is no chance we make it to the WS.

Braves got the WS on lock.
Every fan of a contender is saying the same thing from ATL to HOU to LAD or Phila.
You say ATL, don’t make me at the guy. He’ll tell you just how washed ATL BP is.

Every fan of a contender is saying the same thing from ATL to HOU to LAD or Phila.
You say ATL, don’t make me at the guy. He’ll tell you just how washed ATL BP is.
The Orioles and their fan base aren’t saying anything the fan base of NL teams are. Whoever comes out of the AL will probably wash the NL representative.

On a side note, Braves got their *** kicked for their fourth straight loss and Kyle Wright should be left off the postseason roster.

What happened to Trevor Story…..
We (I mean the Redsox)paying him $38 a minute for every minute in The God Damn day and he hits .191 w/ 2HR and an ops almost as low as his batting average. We could have snuck in that WC if he wasn’t Coco Crisp meets 2020 Cris Davis bad. Man couldn’t hit a Car if he got in a car wreck while driving a car.

The Orioles and their fan base aren’t saying anything the fan base of NL teams are. Whoever comes out of the AL will probably wash the NL representative.

On a side note, Braves got their *** kicked for their fourth straight loss and Kyle Wright should be left off the postseason roster.

Orioles pitching is suspect. I think either Houston or Tampa comes out of the AL

Man, him and Fred McGriff were my dudes. I had thousands of baseball cards but of those two I had two whole albums of just them. Father put me on Eric Davis from jump.

My old card collection. :frown:

My new card collection. 😍

Wish I had both of them combined. :frown:

What happened to Trevor Story…..
We (I mean the Redsox)paying him $38 a minute for every minute in The God Damn day and he hits .191 w/ 2HR and an ops almost as low as his batting average. We could have snuck in that WC if he wasn’t Coco Crisp meets 2020 Cris Davis bad. Man couldn’t hit a Car if he got in a car wreck while driving a car.

at least with this season, we were able to get rid of Bloom. glad the FO sided with Cora

Good read

Reading that, it obviously seems like it's on Preller but Seidler doesn't want to move on from him. Weird to see someone protected so much despite a lack of production or return compared to what's been spent on salaries.

Reactions: HIM

Damn Farhan really had Verducci fuming with this one.

“How they’ve done it is a credit to roster efficiency.

But if this is the future of baseball, I want no part of it.

The Giants are interesting in the way mutual funds are interesting. They are smart, efficient and lackluster.”

“My problem with the Giants, especially if they cap this season with a playoff berth, is how other teams might copy their gig-economy approach to baseball. It is not fan friendly. Truncated starts by pitchers, an ever-changing lineup with role players and no stars, a 16-person coaching staff, the worst team speed of any contender . . . the Giants are a well-managed success more than they are an aesthetic one.”

😭

For a Man who only throws 2 pitches, Strider is absolutely filthy.
HARPPPPPPPPER!! 3 run DONG!!!!!

Exactly my point, you have to know he’s throwing 1 of 2 pitches. Should be easier to hit that fool.

Back
Top Bottom