2023 Official MLB Season Thread

As if we already didn't know Schilling was one of the biggest POS in MLB history. Yikes.
Genuinely one of those most abhorrent people in the sports media sphere today :smh:

The Wakefield news is terrible and I'm sick that his family weren't afforded the privacy that they wanted. Rrally hope that his fight goes well though and that he can beat this thing 🙏🏾

He's a legend

h6werf74b0rb1.jpg

C CP1708 are the Cubs still in the hunt? The Braves are starting a pitcher today who should be working the drive thru window at an Arby’s, so I can see you guys getting the win today.

It's looking like the Cubs and the Marlins may be battling until the last day for the last NL wild card. I feel like you guys have been checked out since winning the division, but the Cubs have managed to blow the first two games against you regardless.

It's looking like the Cubs and the Marlins may be battling until the last day for the last NL wild card. I feel like you guys have been checked out since winning the division, but the Cubs have managed to blow the first two games against you regardless.

Don’t tell that to the Braves hitters, they have been doing everything in their power to overcome the absolute ****ty pitching. It would appear they are focused on locking up home field even though it will be a challenge for them to advance past the NLDS.

Back
Top Bottom