2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Bad enough Bryce hasn’t put one ball in play, he has to ruin it on the field by not covering 1st?
They better get out of this

That Marlins fan guy is at the Brewers Dbacks game but not the the Marlins game?

He attends all sporting events except Marlins games :lol:

I know yall not phillies fans but i really wish yall could experience one game in person during the playoffs

That atmosphere is really unlike any other

Playoff baseball standing up the whole game >

Great times

So the world is just gonna skip over the Bauer revelations? Seems pretty f’d up but that’s how it usually goes for men. Seemed like a bag chase from the jump but everybody hopped on the train.
It sucks, but I don't know if he did himself any favors taking to all the socials to rub her nose in it in the aftermath.

Just feels like it was probably a bad idea.

So the world is just gonna skip over the Bauer revelations? Seems pretty f’d up but that’s how it usually goes for men. Seemed like a bag chase from the jump but everybody hopped on the train.
Multiple women accused him of similar acts.

It sucks, but I don't know if he did himself any favors taking to all the socials to rub her nose in it in the aftermath.

Just feels like it was probably a bad idea.

Wait why?

Nobody else is defending him why shouldn't he defend himself especially after everything he lost over this?

I get it he is an Ahole and a lot of people don't like him. But man this woman plotted this entire thing, withheld evidence and just tried to get money out of him and she just gets to escape?

I think Rangers find a way since they have the better offense. Don’t trust Berrios or the Blue jays offense after yesterday. Twins win. Zac on the mound so Dbacks and last Phillies if Nola makes it 6-7 innings.

Back
Top Bottom