2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

was this posted?

1698207042190.png
The white Stephen a smith :lol:

Hopefully he does retire, all he does is yell. Like chill, I can hear you

Unpopular opinion maybe (?) but I'd like them to go back to 4 teams per league making the playoffs instead of 6. The Diamondbacks had a negative run differential over the course of 162 games. :lol: :smh: I'm not trying to see mediocrity be rewarded with a WS win. It's possible for an average or below average team to win it under the old format (*cough* 2006 Cardinals) but it's less likely.

Finally home with blunt sparked

Thats stings but im really not mad at it just numb to the pain anymore tbh

I went to all 8 home playoff games and let me tell ya id do it all over again if i knew this would still be the outcome.. ****ing Baseball EYE LOVE IT :smokin

Between last years ride and this years man its been a fun one and happy to be apart of it. Ready for the offseason to see what the plans are

Congrats to the dbacks. That bullpen was on FIRE the last 5 games

I know bryce/Trea/Casty went like 0-23 final 2 games but i wont be that guy to **** on them it is what it is

Shoutout phillies box office for all the retail tickets

D1C50293-55BB-4DC2-A536-F7B908124B54.jpeg

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion maybe (?) but I'd like them to go back to 4 teams per league making the playoffs instead of 6. The Diamondbacks had a negative run differential over the course of 162 games. :lol: :smh: I'm not trying to see mediocrity be rewarded with a WS win. It's possible for an average or below average team to win it under the old format (*cough* 2006 Cardinals) but it's less likely.

that 162 needs to be cut by at least 30-40

like nba and college basketball, I’m only watching under certain circumstances come playoff time.. but nba needs to cut 20 games too, at least

especially with the BS my actual team is on in baseball.. at this point I’m watching to see Yankees and astros lose… and then if a lileable team comes along

With that hairline he probably really shouldn’t be saying anything about anyone else.

I’ve tried really hard to not reply in here to you blowhards for quite a while, but actual Ty Dane Gonzalez photo attached below.

Attachments

• IMG_4780.jpeg
    IMG_4780.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:
With that hairline he probably really shouldn’t be saying anything about anyone else.

I’ve tried really hard to not reply in here to you blowhards for quite a while, but actual Ty Dane Gonzalez photo attached below.
He needs to take advice from his hairline and fall back.

If the 90 win Phillies made it to the world series they will have won… **drum roll**…

55% of their regular season games.

I’m fine with the current playoff format. Don’t see any issues with that or the 162 game schedule. It’s meant to be a grind. That’s baseball.

I'm happy the Rangers are back. I've been following them my entire life and hope we can at least get one in my lifetime. Now would be great lol.

was this posted?

1698207042190.png
The white Stephen a smith :lol:

Hopefully he does retire, all he does is yell. Like chill, I can hear you

Another New York City personality who can’t fathom an expansion team beating an old east coast franchise (2 world series titles for a team that’s been in existence since 1883 is pathetic, by the way, but that’s another conversation for another day).

All he does is yell and reminisce about teams and players from the “good old days” (40 to 70 years ago). Baseball media could use some younger talent.

Walker liking tweets on twitter criticizing topper but im not even mad

Topper really had poor bullpen managing esp games 3-4

Walker a genuine guy tho. Stayed at top of the steps every game to hype the players up

I would say baseball is in a great place.

The pace of games is much better. You can stomach more regular season games.

The parity is great. If you can make it to the playoffs, you got a shot.

I don't care about the east coast teams. I care about a great product and playoff baseball is one of the best products out there.

Mad Dog already ate his words on Howard Stern this morning. He is a clown but i never thought he'd really bounce.

As a salty Yankee fan I'll watch , but I'll cross my arms ...

I would say baseball is in a great place.

The pace of games is much better. You can stomach more regular season games.

The parity is great. If you can make it to the playoffs, you got a shot.

I don't care about the east coast teams. I care about a great product and playoff baseball is one of the best products out there.

I generally agree with this. Only really two changes I’d like to see. I don’t think it’s right to have division winners playing in a wild card round. Have as many wildcard teams as you want but division winners should not have to play in that round.

That and the elusive automated strike zone would be nice.

I generally agree with this. Only really two changes I’d like to see. I don’t think it’s right to have division winners playing in a wild card round. Have as many wildcard teams as you want but division winners should not have to play in that round.

That and the elusive automated strike zone would be nice.
They should have the bottom two WC spots play a sudden death game, with the winner then playing best of 3 against the top WC spot. That at least alleviates an extra day or so of delay. They also could just copy what the NBA does.

Back
Top Bottom