2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Apparently one of the reasons why Sho wants to go to Toronto is because the Rogers Centre reminds him of the Tokyo Dome.

Crazy.

Never in my life did I think that stadium could be used as an advantage. Now it might land them the greatest player ever because he’s reminded of home. :lol:

Most Padres fans seem to understand they couldn't keep em so might as well get something for him.

Padres fans are kind of used to things not working out...

1701960387711.gif

Last edited:
I applaud the Yankees for making a trade for Soto. Yamamoto is gonna choose the Yankees over the Mets unless money talks

this is like lebron free agency in 2010 but for baseball... Im going with the jays just cuz I feel like dave ruined the dodgers chances by spilling the beans on the meeting which ohtani wanted to avoid...

If Big G could stay healthy and consistent, it’d be the Big 4 🤷‍♂️. Hopefully he has a bounce back season.

Ohtani in Toronto would be something, especially after Soto landing in NY. Toronto was trash within the division all season and need something to keep up.

Apparently one of the reasons why Sho wants to go to Toronto is because the Rogers Centre reminds him of the Tokyo Dome.

Crazy.

Never in my life did I think that stadium could be used as an advantage. Now it might land them the greatest player ever because he’s reminded of home. :lol:

He’s always loved the stadium. Even back in his days in Japan, he mentioned it as a stadium he would like to play in.

Signing Ohtani and supposedly having to gut some of your roster to do it feels like nothing more than a money grab.

He really wants to go somewhere like that again?

Back
Top Bottom