2023 Official MLB Season Thread

The dude who took the ball from that lady on tossed it was her brother-in-law :lol:

i respect the principles of that man. it's why the baseball gods favored houston last night :lol:

seriously tho, i'd be PISSED if i caught a ball and had it taken from me. i totally get keeping an opposing team's homer if you catch it. totally get it. if it was me, i would want to be the one that threw it back though. i wouldn't want it taken from me :lol:

^ word, thats a little peice of history right there, just to be taken from you and thrown back while everyone cheers is just wrong lol

Last edited:
The dude who took the ball from that lady on tossed it was her brother-in-law :lol:

Yup... I was LMAO when I read that gonna post that too, she said she wasn't even mad he threw it back, just mad she didn't get to. He said he was gonna give her a Nolan Ryan signed bat, and ball for it though.

Yup... I was LMAO when I read that gonna post that too, she said she wasn't even mad he threw it back, just mad she didn't get to. He said he was gonna give her a Nolan Ryan signed bat, and ball for it though.

That's cool and all, but he should figure out a way to have a current player sign another bat :lol:

Kershaw and kenly wet their pants
Ethier kinda slow to the ball and weak arm

this!
I watched it several times and I dont understand why he hesitated... and that super weak throw LOL, that baseball trickled to home plate.

They said this would be a wack series. Are you not entertained.

Who on Earth said it would be a wack series? :lol:

It’s the first time two 100-win teams have faced each other in the WS since 1970. Do you mean “they” like in the DJ Khaled sense?

Insane game last night. I absolutely love this series.

I'm not sure if anyone brought it up, but Dave Roberts mad a bad decision putting in Morrow. Pitched 3 days in a row, pitched in all 5 games, Houston got more than their scouting report on him. Not only that, Morrow was exhausted and it showed.

Jansen looked bad, too. His pitches were all up in the zone. Multiple times I saw Barnes set up down in the zone, and Jansen leaves it up.

I blame climate change. SoCal weather usually though is :pimp: :lol:

But maybe this means...

IMG_9232.JPG

Back
Top Bottom