2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Thanks for the video. Added it to the library

Sheesh, 315 pitches total in two days

I remember those stories about the abuses. Former high schoolers mentioned they were used with it and most coaches were old. So, their physicals were weak but still insane

Not the phillies issue anymore

Besides our bats going ice cold i deff put blame on this bum for the collapse in i believe was game 3 or 4

LaMonte Wade, you know what to do

https://yt3.ggpht.com/iHePedElj8D2v9VJPE_5FgZ8J-ZaEnH31YReVmqn38y33uNpswIcHHhm3VMjVSvnnoOXxuxAEDkp=s800-nd-v1

:lol:

Miami needs all it can to fill that stadium. So it’s cool.

This won’t spread anywhere else tho. :lol:

Man that's going to take me back. When I played in a home and away friendly series against the Tecolotes of the Mexican League, they had all kinds of stuff going on. Trumpets, those plastic horns, cowbells. Had some ppl bring in car horns lol. Was crazy :lol:

Man that's going to take me back. When I played in a home and away friendly series against the Tecolotes of the Mexican League, they had all kinds of stuff going on. Trumpets, those plastic horns, cowbells. Had some ppl bring in car horns lol. Was crazy :lol:
Man it's fire to me. Adds to the atmosphere. Imagine this during the Finals or World Series :pimp:

btgypdsaiynyu6lbimdr.png

hopefully that dont become the norm at all parks

I aint tryna sit next to someone with a cow bell all game

I had season tix in the bleachers one yr (yankee stadium) and the cowbell guy was right near. Never bothered me once, always made it more fun out there :smokin

I think it’s kinda cool tho, it’s going to represent Miami and South Florida well.

Wish more cities had more personality in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom