2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Best two words in sports, Game 7 :pimp:

Game 7 last year was so damn epic. Can't even imagine what was going through Indians/Cubs fans heads :lol: .

As soon as we won game 6 the nervous feelings of game 7 started to slowly sink in. I slept good but I woke up the next day an emotional wreck :lol: and the game didn't help either :lol: when we recorded that last out I collapsed to the ground. Happy that we finally won it but more relieved that the game was over.

Here's hoping that this game 7 delivers

FullSizeR.jpg

Eskeeetiittt

I can't wait for Kershaw to get in this game. Hell, I can't wait to see Verlander out there for an inning.

Some dude has bet on every game in the series, won, and let it ride, was up to 8 mil last night, let it right, now up to 14 mil, and he's letting it ride again. :lol: :smh: Damn degenerate gamblers, take that 14 mil and run man.

Dodgers need to win the series tonight! Let them be the ones who end the juju of how the team on the road clinch the series at that too.

Bro i hope it's a Blow out. Almost all the games have been close.

Need some distance.
Agreed. I hope dodgers win by a blow out!

Go LA!

article is all over without any proof of tickets

just hear say as of now. Not saying its not real but its hard for me to believe

big bets like this always come out during big events with actual tickets, yet to see one yet

My nerves will be fine as long as it’s 0-0 or Astros winning. If we go down early. Bye bye finger nails

Hope it's a blowout as well. Ideally, Yung Flop strikes out for the last out at the top of the 9th and the Stros win 10-1.

Back
Top Bottom