2023 Official MLB Season Thread

it's the city connect one right? i might have to :lol:

we'll see how work goes this afternoon...crazy week but hopefully i can swing it

Yep that’s the one

Found some last second nosebleeds for $20.00 so I’m just gonna prolly go down to Gallagher square or try and get there early and see if I can snag a spot at the pier and watch from there. Just going for the poncho 🤣

Yep that’s the one

Found some last second nosebleeds for $20.00 so I’m just gonna prolly go down to Gallagher square or try and get there early and see if I can snag a spot at the pier and watch from there. Just going for the poncho 🤣

word. Gallagher Square looks dope now. perfect place to watch and grab some beers for a low key matchup with the Cards :lol:

i'll hit you up if i make it. my buddy with season tickets said he'd snag me a poncho but im always down for baseball if i can make it

We should have a NT reunion at Petco so that C CP1708 and mr j 858 mr j 858 can settle their differences and brawl in the ballpark concourse per local tradition.
As long as they shake Afterwards like true Brother of Padre like this
IMG_3086.gif

Jerry doesn’t know how to maintain his relationship with Keith

Wait wait wait

How are the A’s possibly going to temp home in Sac and I ain’t even know? Is this real chat?

We should have a stone face reaction because it’s been two series

Back
Top Bottom