7.48 ERA
.359 BAA

Tonight against the Dodgers:

6 innings
2 hits
0 earned runs

:pimp:

LA/SF being the best rivalry in baseball :lol:

The oldest and most competitive rivalry in baseball. To me, that makes it the best. If you think its laughable, fine. But I just cant agree that a rivalry that has been ridiculously one sided should be considered a better rivalry than one that is actually competitive.

The oldest and most competitive rivalry in baseball. To me, that makes it the best. If you think its laughable, fine. But I just cant agree that a rivalry that has been ridiculously one sided should be considered a better rivalry than one that is actually competitive.

The laughing emoji was because I knew you knew that was an unpopular opinion and would get people to react :lol:

Give us some playoff series or something. What are some iconic moment moments in that rivalry? If we gotta go back to black and white, I don't wanna hear it. At least the yanks gave us Aaron ****ing Boone, the 3-0 comeback, Pedro/Zimmer etc. I can't think of one single Giants/Dodgers moment where I was like, "damn, i gotta watch this game."

-edit-

Was the Steve Finley walk-off to clinch the division vs the Giants? If so, that was a dope moment :lol:

Where the homie at saying theyd be in 1st by months end after 1 blowout win or was it 2 lolol

Struggling

Back
Top Bottom