2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Now I see why Mets/Phillies got the Primetime game instead of Oak/Houston.

Todd Frazier seems to always get that game.
Little League WS

A8A48E56-D9D8-480E-9F9B-15A27DCA6C89.jpeg
Beautiful day for some baseball.

Byke in solo possession of 1st place :pimp:

Too bad Maldonado didn't get the cycle.

Altuve first rehab stint today, might be back against the Mariners this week. Need him and all our other guys to get healthy to make this late season surge like last year after a bad August.

Humiliating day for the Nats.

Of all the things to be mad about, watching Bryce Harper in CF might irritate me the most. I feel like nobody talks about how bad he is defensively.
The move to OF needed to happen when he came up, but he is the worst ... The fact that he still looks so awkward after 6+ years, shows you how athletic he really is ... He can't judge a flyball ...

With Michael A. so damn abysmal at the plate and Eaton still looking like he has a gimp, we have to deal with the Bryce in CF shenanigans ...

Never mind going 7, Cole can barely make 5 in under 100pc anymore.
He started out unhittable, then Bauer called him and all Stros SP’s out for using stickum and cheating, then Stros said “just pitch better and ****” and then Bauer became unhittable going 7-8 every game and Houston fell off. Seems Verlander the only one who can go 8 in 100-110pc(Verlander does get a higher PC than anyone in the either League though)

Never mind going 7, Cole can barely make 5 in under 100pc anymore.
He started out unhittable, then Bauer called him and all Stros SP’s out for using stickum and cheating, then Stros said “just pitch better and ****” and then Bauer became unhittable going 7-8 every game and Houston fell off. Seems Verlander the only one who can go 8 in 100-110pc(Verlander does get a higher PC than anyone in the either League though)
bauer made his comments in may. cole's next game, he had a complete game 1 hitter with 16 K's...

he's gone 14/20 6+ innings since the comments. he's regressed from his sub 2 ERA start the first month but he's still at a 2.73 ERA with dominant peripheral stats. verlander, cole, and morton are 4, 5, and 7 in AL ERA. bauer's comments had zero effect, you're reaching hard for some reason :lol:

astros did not fall off cause of their starting pitching...if you think that, you're severely misinformed or have recency bias. it's cause of the offense (mainly at home), injuries from 1-9 except bregman, and bullpen blowups. mind you, this is mainly cause of august, which was the same thing that happened last year. yet they're still #2 in run differential (red sox have +18 but 13 more wins).

Cole

Went 7 twice in last 10.
Obviously it’s late”r” in the year but, :lol: didn’t mean to set it off in here bruh

I musta missed the Astros starting pitching cheating thingy. What was that about?

Back
Top Bottom