2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Yeah, they ruled that he had a chance to catch it until his glove got hit. Their lowkey trying to create the narrative that the umps won the game, the dudes took away a great career highlight from Betts just the same.

upload_2018-10-18_13-12-29.png

Kimbrel? HOW SWAY!

Shall we talk about Bonds’ postseason numbers?

Sure. If you would like to, we can. Bonds' playoff numbers are only slightly worse than his regular season numbers. With Kershaw, the numbers arent even close.

Why batters swing first pitch when a pitcher doesn’t have it, is beyond me.
Altuve in the 8th. Bregman in the 9th.

I said the exact same thing. I dont care that Bregman made solid contact and a diving catch prevented an RBI single (maybe even game winning single), but if I am Hinch, I am in Bregman's ear after the game. Absolutely unacceptable and bad baseball to attack the first pitch there.

mindset is that the pitcher is trying to just get a strike and that the first pitch would be the easiest to hit
i agree, you make the pitcher work especially if his location is off and walking guys

i understand it in some circumstances but maaan thats 1 thing i absolutely despise.. ive complained numerous times bout swinging on 1st pitch

see it waaay to much with phillies lol

The Sox winning it all would be the best situation for me as a Yankee fan. We're gonna have to match their team building acumen from 1-25 if we want to win it all. They want to stay under the luxury tax threshold but if the Sox win ANOTHER championship how can you ?

The Sox winning it all would be the best situation for me as a Yankee fan. We're gonna have to match their team building acumen from 1-25 if we want to win it all. They want to stay under the luxury tax threshold but if the Sox win ANOTHER championship how can you ?

Yo that's crazy and an interesting outlook on your rivals. I would never say/admit that the Dodgers' rivals winning would be the best situation for me as a Dodger fan, but I see where you're coming from.

Back
Top Bottom