2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Corbin was awful in 2016-7 LOL

thought he was derek holland's doppelganger

I wouldn’t say he was awful in ‘17, and ‘16 was his first full season after TJ.

Don’t know why the Yankees even bothered with an interview when they weren’t really serious, as 5/$100M couldn’t possibly get it done.

From what I read, Yankees were willing to go a little bit more $ wise, but were not going to go 6 years.

They offered $20mil a year for 5. He got $23.333mil over 6. Also don’t think the Yankees would have said no to closing that $3.333mil gap a bit if Corbin said, I’m in but I need you to match the AAV.

Phillies also wouldn’t budge on 5 years. So much for not being outbid :rofl:

Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin. That’s a mean trio.

Now they just need to show Rendon the money and it will be a successful offseason.

Now they just need to show Rendon the money and it will be a successful offseason.

Combined 20 years $525M :sick:

Too bad it’s not as good as deGrom, Synergaard and Wheeler.

thumb_we-are-going-to-start-a-dialogue-ramer-can-racetnt-20267379.png

At this point, re-sign Harper and go over the luxury tax. It’ll likely cost them around $12M, who cares? Especially with Zimmerman coming off the books next year and a decent chance that Strasburg opts out to go home to San Diego.

http://podbay.fm/show/1445599755/e/1544065200?autostart=1 pretty interesting listen.

Big Cat interviews ARod, Welcome to The Corp

Big Cat and ARod sit down and talk about their history together, what ARod has been doing with The Corp since the day he retired and where the two plan on taking this podcast. This episode helps give a back story to their relationship and plans going forward at ARodCorp.

Better hope his arm holds up at the price you're (likely) getting him for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom