2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Bryce has also been pretty open about his love for the city of San Francisco itself. Would be dope if Dodgers still come in with the swoop, but I don't see it happening with the Pollock signing. I also don't know how Friedman would feel about getting into a bidding war with his boy.

So Marlins asked for three of our four prospects after we said no to including Belli. Jester and Marlins can F off.

Is those are the legit odds its a wrap

I'm sure they offered him like 3-4 years for like 120-160... he'll be 29 right when the new CBA is going to be coming out. Smart move if it happens.

That team ain't half bad with him on it... not a world series contender yet but a damn good team in a west that is only getting worse

Rockies-meh
Dodgers- well yeah but did they really get *that much* better this offseason?
Dbacks-lol
Padres- another 2 years away

Giants were a .500 ballclub most of last year until we **** the bed...

CC72876D-8B3F-4847-A363-1DA930BA0FC3.jpeg

My dad is a huge Mets fan. For his birthday, got some custom frames made and put a bunch of Mets patches into it. I think it came out pretty dope.

Afterwards, I told him that I should do 1 for the Yankees, but it’d take at least 3 frames just for World Series patches.

41F53959-0807-449D-9FB5-90CB2A139ED6.gif

Some of you must not know how the betting world works.

Giants/padres got the best odds atm because its the 2 teams he most recently visited and are being talked about the most at this moment. Phillies slightly 3rd but not enough talk besides only in philly. When he visited with the phils, they had the best odds at that time.

Vegas is just getting ppl to throw money down because thats what people hear as chatter

But what do i know lol im a phillies fan who wouldnt mind harper in our ballpark he would crush it

Some of you must not know how the betting world works.

Giants/padres got the best odds atm because its the 2 teams he most recently visited and are being talked about the most at this moment. Phillies slightly 3rd but not enough talk besides only in philly. When he visited with the phils, they had the best odds at that time.

Vegas is just getting ppl to throw money down because thats what people hear as chatter

But what do i know lol im a phillies fan who wouldnt mind harper in our ballpark he would crush it

Question....did Bryce meet with the Phillies in the last 5 hours or so? Because according to oddshark, the odds have changed and Philly are now the favorites again at +150.

Question....did Bryce meet with the Phillies in the last 5 hours or so? Because according to oddshark, the odds have changed and Philly are now the favorites again at +150.
Probably the rumors of the short term high money deal turning out true. If it is, makes no sense since Bryce has made it clear he wants a Stanton type deal all off season

Back
Top Bottom