2023 Official MLB Season Thread

It's going to feel like they are always on the road.

Dumb Idea. Either move the team or expand the league and add a Montreal team.

such a dumb idea... why would the commissioner even entertain this idea is beyond me? either move the team to montreal or make an expansion team there

Co-worker seems to believe it's simply just the initial stages of a full-time move to Montreal. Half a season here and there is so asinine.

My favorite part of this, Portland has been BEGGING for a team since I moved here in 93, they forever sayin "this is the year" and now MLB like, yeah, Tampa AND Montreal can share the team, rather than giving it to Portland. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**** you Oregon.

Co-worker seems to believe it's simply just the initial stages of a full-time move to Montreal. Half a season here and there is so asinine.

That's exactly what it feels like. Eventually, they are going to move. This seems like a case study to see what the attendance will be like in Montreal vs Tampa. No way they can sustain a team in 2 countries...

Like others are saying, no free agent is going to want to play for them if this was a long term solution.

My favorite part of this, Portland has been BEGGING for a team since I moved here in 93, they forever sayin "this is the year" and now MLB like, yeah, Tampa AND Montreal can share the team, rather than giving it to Portland. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**** you Oregon.

they don't have a stadium tho lol

Here is the beauty of owning a pro sports team, even bottom of the barrel in your league with bad stadium.

Rays Forbes value evaluations:

2011: $331 million
2014: $485 million
2017: $825 million
2019: 1 billion

Just another reminder to never feel sorry for ANY of these owners.

Share two cities at the same time? Never seen it before :lol:

It doesn't make any difference. Still no excuse for former pitching coach, Callaway

Temporary... Regan is 82 years old. Incredible!

Mets gonna Mets

Gabe Kapler picked names out of a hat today to decide on the batting order

see how this goes tonight

I can’t imagine what Kershaw’s last start in SF will be like. Respect to Bochy for leaving Bum in to face Muncy with bases loaded. I’m convinced a brawl would’ve broke loose if Muncy launched it haha.

Back
Top Bottom