2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Yanks in a bit of a bind :smh: will be annoying to go into OAK in the postseason should we face them.
I can’t see the Yankees not making it to the ALCS. If they get everyone back healthy by the second week of September they’ll go on a tear. Judge has been crazy disappointing though.

I don't agree with leaving Judge in the top of the order during these recent struggles. I'm sure he will come around eventually.

really like these all black and all white jerseys for the weekend

no harper for possibly the full weekend (which hopefully dont hurt us vs the lousy marlins but they played us very good all season), on PL for his first born :smokin true blessing

Phillies pitching really ***

We was up 7-0.. VV blows it in the 3rd a lone 7-7

We go up 9-7.. Final score ends 19-11

Lolol god i hate this team so much.

I kind of like the jerseys. I love when teams wear monochrome or whatever it’s called. Love seeing black pants or navy pants that match the top.

I think they should have worn their colors though. Yankees in all navy, Boston in all red.

Lost Tatis and been without Contreras for a minute. I’ve lost one week this entire season, about to lose this week it looks like
I’ve been blowing teams every week up until these last two weeks. Gonna be a fight to win the title. My backup is Josh Donaldson. Could be worse I guess.

FB_IMG_1566786344219.jpg

Hopefully no clown suits next time ...

Still losing really big important games though esp to lousy marlins smh they got our number this season for sure

Back
Top Bottom