2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Nationals are on fire

Whoever struggles with their velocity, they should study Strasburg's game

someone tryna clearly troll but honestly its getting cornier each post

Im a fan of baseball in general as stated many times and share my thoughts bout the game

all i see is “bryce who” after each post
Yeah, fans taping over the jersey “Watching from home” is pretty wack as well.

Then again, nothing but “We got Harper” chants and posts on Twitter all year long so it is what it is. Hopefully people can let go next year - but Werth got booed through the end of his contract so we’ll see.

i got no problem with nats fan esp in here its just that this one dude Zo gif Zo gif who aint even a fan.. he knows what hes doing

not one real nats fan in here is bragging about it besides maybe after the WC game.. national fans been in here just enjoying the run from what i seen

but every time i post its the same cornball with the same reply and nothing else

someone tryna clearly troll but honestly its getting cornier each post

Im a fan of baseball in general as stated many times and share my thoughts bout the game

all i see is “bryce who” after each post

Its a lazy take. Its a stupid take. And it is basically trolling at this point.

Man. Props to Washington. As annoyed as I was about Kershaw doing Kershaw things. This nationals team is peaking at the right time.

If they sweep tonight. That long break off may be a cause for concern. That said, potential Stras Cole, Scherzer Verlander pitching battles in the World Series sounds appealing. Same with the Nationals two aces and crap bullpen going against the Yankees average af best pitching and solid bullpen.

what would be a realistic stat line tonight for corbin can see him dominating as well ?

i can see him being dominate with 6 IP, 6 SO, 1 BB and 1 ER

Hudson last pitched 10/7 can see Nats jumping out early once again in the 1st inn this game.. would LOVE to see more baseball but i personally think its over tonight

It’s a wrap. St. Louis hasn’t held a lead at all in this series.
This series kinda reminds me of that Mets Cubs NLCS from 2015.

its debatable that washington has the best pitching out of the 4 teams left playing and their offense aint bad too

With all their righties, this is a tough matchup for Corbin IMO. Hoping for 6 innings and 3 ER, keep it close and see what happens.

I wish Jose Martinez could field cause he mashes. Need to see him start everyday somewhere at DH next year.

baseballyankeefans.gif

Hoodlums

Back
Top Bottom