2023 Official MLB Season Thread

why they going so fast lmao... isnt that the point of the parade to take your sweet time to see the players stroll through the street so the fans can see them wave :lol:

why they going so fast lmao... isnt that the point of the parade to take your sweet time to see the players stroll through the street so the fans can see them wave :lol:

Atlanta Traffic. Got 3 parades behind them riding their ***

No promo codes out there for fanatics/mlbshop/other sites that have the WS merch for sale? Gonna pull the trigger on a Freddie WS jersey

Rōki Sasaki pitched yesterday with Chiba in the NPB post season. Threw 101 in high school, just turned 20 earlier this week, and has a nasty splitter to keep folks honest. Potentially the best pitching prospect in the world that we have no chance of seeing in MLB for another 5 years because of the dumb posting rules:

1636231286798.png

Didn’t go down to street level but I saw the convoy from our office building in Midtown. It was good to see people upbeat for a change around here when talking about sports. I just need a Nike shirt, thought I could catch a promo code but I’ll have to bite on a $32 from D!ck$ around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom