2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Props to preller for not doing anything stupid. Time for these guys to sack up and try and make a run at this.
I'm sure they'll get hot. Not confident the Giants can keep that wildcard spot the rest of the season with bullpen starters every 3rd game smh.

Mets got a bunch of prospects who won’t be ready for several years.

Eppler saying we’re not rebuilding…
IMG_3999.jpeg

Mets got a bunch of prospects who won’t be ready for several years.

Eppler saying we’re not rebuilding…
IMG_3999.jpeg

On the MLBN siriusxm channel, they cited an article from the Athletic where Scherzer mentioned that in a recent conversation with the FO, they told Max that they're now looking towards competing for the 2025 and 2026 season...so kind of surprised they kept Alonso if that's actually true.

Screenshot_20230801_170347.jpg

Scherzer said they might get rid of Pete. That could be the nail in the coffin for me. It’s been a tragedy that they haven’t secured his extension yet but now rumors of trading him 🤬

Another no-hitter with one walk. I feel like most of the recent ones have been one walk or an error or a HBP lol

Wondering if anyone else got in on the DSG (price mistake?) deals last night? Everything mlb related was 75% off. Picked up a couple of the regular jerseys for $33.75

Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 8.01.15 PM.png

Scooped up a Vlad Jr and Bichette jersey with this deal. Tried to get some Pads and Angels jerseys but they didn’t have shipping available for those.

Back
Top Bottom