2023 Official MLB Season Thread

And the Rangers my God.
Their record over the last 10games has been between 1-9 and 3-7 for the last several weeks.
3rd now, they were 6games up not very long ago.

Man Rangers suck now. I remember when Chapman defected but now it’s time to exit the league.

Hit a pretty rough patch in the season and got guys coming out of the woodwork like their teams aren’t bottom 5-10 teams in the league :lol:

Really funny considering the Rangers have been a season or two ahead of schedule all year

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
On the Rangers, I thought Leiter was a sure thing when they drafted him in ‘21. Seattle drafted Bryce Miller and Bryan Woo in the later rounds of the same draft and they’ve been key for Seattle this year…

True. Still notable that they had led the division since April 29 and at some point in June had a 6 game lead. It'll be a fun September for sure.
They've been down their best two starting pitchers and some rotation of 2-3 starting position players for effectively three months now.

It's not really all that surprising.

Hit a pretty rough patch in the season and got guys coming out of the woodwork like their teams aren’t bottom 5-10 teams in the league :lol:

Really funny considering the Rangers have been a season or two ahead of schedule all year
Please forgive the shade towards your Rangers.
With that being said they still couldn’t hit water right now if they fell off a moving boat.

Get it together Rangers.

I prefer this version of the “2nd deadline” than the old one. I think we’ll see more of these types of waivers/claims involving impending free agents that you don’t want to re-sign anyway.

Would have preferred to try to keep Lopez/Moor out of all those guys. Probably too late for the Guardians to make the postseason but if they get the good version of Giolito, they might could make a run. Moore was great for us and Lopez throws 103mph. Always worth a flyer.

Yeah I think ATL’s rotation is more than good enough as long as they keep out-raking folks…

Back
Top Bottom