2023 Official MLB Season Thread

They aren’t the only place that does that though. I played at a college that did that. I know some businesses do as well.
End of the day it’s a private business so I get it, especially if guys choose to sign there. Just personally interesting to see in this day and age.

They aren’t the only place that does that though. I played at a college that did that. I know some businesses do as well.

My high school coach was on this BS. “We’re not a team of baseball players. We’re ballplayers.”

Ok, dork :lol:

gotchu once I’m back. they’re packed already and on the way to the airport (Japan really the GOAT for travel conveniences)

Info on blonde in pink....?

:lol: dude shovin on a kid to get another man to sign his ball without even glancing at the female presence.

Info on blonde in pink....?

:lol: dude shovin on a kid to get another man to sign his ball without even glancing at the female presence.
Was thinking maybe that’s Freddie Freeman’s wife but I don’t think she’s that tall.

i think it's an old video.. iirc that guy is known to flip signatures and always does **** like this

Year hasn’t even started and already the Ohtani hate is bubbling.

Get ready Dodger fans

You’re the new Yankees.

I’ll be sitting in the background watching all of this. Laughing. I want to see how you guys handle it. :lol:

I already said it in our season thread.

We are now the bad guys.

But as a life long Dodgers fan, we have had way too many talented teams come up short.

I don't care what they do in the regular season, if they don't show up in the playoffs, we will deserve all the slander we get.

I already said it in our season thread.

We are now the bad guys.

But as a life long Dodgers fan, we have had way too many talented teams come up short.

I don't care what they do in the regular season, if they don't show up in the playoffs, we will deserve all the slander we get.

Yea you’re more rational. :lol:

Year hasn’t even started and already the Ohtani hate is bubbling.

Get ready Dodger fans

You’re the new Yankees.

I’ll be sitting in the background watching all of this. Laughing. I want to see how you guys handle it. :lol:
Honestly feel like folks been hating the past couple years so it’s whatever.

Jesus man :smh: :smh:

That family's been living a nightmare this passed year :ohwell:|l

RIP to Wake and Stacy, really wishing for strength and support for their kids. That's an unimaginable amount of grief they're going through

Back
Top Bottom