2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Hmmmm?

B4C0B8E9-FC08-448F-A96E-591483B97A89.jpeg

Incoming 7 train inspired uni’s? Decepticon Purple?

Can’t lie. Purple is my favorite color I’m jealous.

Yankees not getting a city/connect jersey has me tight.

Yankees said not for now, but not ever. I could see the league/nike pressing them. When they do, I hope they make the uniforms inverses pinstripe. Like navy unis with white pinstripes.

Just any Yankee blue on the field connect jersey would be enough for me.

I remember Hahahaha Hahahaha posted something like this in the Yankees thread.

1712616210920.png

Yup, we need this. Matching pants too. Nike would **** it up and write Yankees all over it or Gotham or some stupid ****.

Mets wearing purple annoys the hell out of me.

8 year, $50m for Cedanne Rafaela? interesting...and surprising. little early but not my money though so spend that ****. i like the kid but need more from that bat :lol:

Why did the Padres dude get banned? :lol:

About 532 random posts about a single hit in the 2nd inning by his team.

Exactly ZERO posts when his team would lose.

3,024,785,922 posts when his team would win. (Rounded down)

2,000 random posts about the Dodgers from traffic to expensive Dodger dogs to Kershaw walks a batter in the 3rd inning.

Literally zero actual contribution to anything else in MLB the thread might be discussing. (Pitching injuries, Ohtani being the next Pete Rose, Trout lookin like Trout again, awful uniforms, etc)

Roughly 57 different NTers started asking for him to kinna tone it down but he ignored every single post, so he could link us to Manny Machado hits a Sacrifice Fly in the 4th inning.

Sad part is, he's not like that in other threads.

About 532 random posts about a single hit in the 2nd inning by his team.

Exactly ZERO posts when his team would lose.

3,024,785,922 posts when his team would win. (Rounded down)

2,000 random posts about the Dodgers from traffic to expensive Dodger dogs to Kershaw walks a batter in the 3rd inning.

Literally zero actual contribution to anything else in MLB the thread might be discussing. (Pitching injuries, Ohtani being the next Pete Rose, Trout lookin like Trout again, awful uniforms, etc)

Roughly 57 different NTers started asking for him to kinna tone it down but he ignored every single post, so he could link us to Manny Machado hits a Sacrifice Fly in the 4th inning.

Sad part is, he's not like that in other threads.

I think you guys should have a trial by combat

Back
Top Bottom