2023 Official MLB Season Thread

The downfall of Javy Baez is wild

IMG_5076.jpeg

**** hasn’t been the same since this 👎🏽🤷🏽‍♂️

Pitchers have season ending surgery everyday, B.
Folks keep talking about the pitch clock but not about how just plainly unnatural all the throwing motions, contortion, etc has gotten as they try to squeeze every last drop outta their shoulders, elbows and wrists to maximize velocity, spin rates, and everything else.

Give them dudes back some single form of legal grippy **** and let them spin the baseball without having to suffocate the damn thing.

Folks keep talking about the pitch clock but not about how just plainly unnatural all the throwing motions, contortion, etc has gotten as they try to squeeze every last drop outta their shoulders, elbows and wrists to maximize velocity, spin rates, and everything else.

Give them dudes back some single form of legal grippy **** and let them spin the baseball without having to suffocate the damn thing.
We’ve been saying that the last page or two. We totally agree.

We’ve been saying that the last page or two. We totally agree.
Yeah I definitely didn’t mean in here.

But the old head baseball morons, the older current pitchers, etc. Tyler Glasnow the only player I’ve heard actually touch on this and not just ***** about changes that have largely been good for the sport.

Sighs good offense from Mets. I hope Narvaez needs to work on his battery with pitchers. It seems the Mets allow more runs whenever Narvaez is the catcher

LGM

Back
Top Bottom