2023 Official MLB Season Thread

How many more starts before we are allowed to criticize Snell? g-time g-time
Has he had six weeks worth of work/action like the rest of the starters got in spring training games? Or are we going to continue to act dense still and pretend spring training isn’t important? They talked about this specifically on MLB network and on baseball tonight but what do o know🤷‍♂️

Has he had six weeks worth of work/action like the rest of the starters got in spring training games? Or are we going to continue to act dense still and pretend spring training isn’t important? They talked about this specifically on MLB network and on baseball tonight but what do o know
I'm going to continue to act dense.

Montgomery had his first start yesterday and shoved the bats up our ***.

Verlander had his first start yesterday and gave up 4 hits in 6 innings.

Snell is a notoriously slow starter, regardless of Spring Training or not. Go Giants.

I like it because of the Queensboro Bridge. It’s a detail specific to the boro.

I get it but I’ve seen it on so many tacky hats that go straight to $10 at Lids. Maybe it’ll look better on the field.

Rockies still got the hardest connect jersey. I want one so ****in bad.

Verlander had an actual minor league rehab assignment, as well as work in Spring Training. Live batters. Live situations. Live games. Montgomery had his first start after Snell had his 3rd. Maybe, knowing that Snell is a notoriously slow starter, the Giants should have held him to actually make sure he’s actually ready.

Dont get me wrong pitched vs **** teams in rockies/white sox but non the less very impressive

Back
Top Bottom