2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Going to be a very good PF in the league assuming he can extend range to 3. He just does his job.

I would expect his rebounding numbers to be higher but in college there's always factors for these things

Offensively I don't know if he'll ever develop a 3 point shot but he reminds me of a throw back type. Maybe he can max out to be like a shorter but perhaps more athletic Vin Baker

I would expect his rebounding numbers to be higher but in college there's always factors for these things

Offensively I don't know if he'll ever develop a 3 point shot but he reminds me of a throw back type. Maybe he can max out to be like a shorter but perhaps more athletic Vin Baker
Morris twin?

Can't think of any comps for Reid. He's definitely a unique prospect. I need to get a read (pun intended) on his mentality/mindset. Have never heard any interviews

When someone outright does the cabbage patch on you going back up court you gotta take that to heart

This kid celebrates after every bucket :lol:

Watching Bol Bol .. for some reason got me thinking of Shaq and more recently Okafor and Embiid..

Not their gameplay or style of play or anything basketball related but..

Do you know how rich you have to be to afford to feed a 7ft athlete and not just feed them but have them well fed like Shaq and Okafor...

Just imagine the guys that come into the league "fat" and are 6'10 and above ... like damn are their parents millionaires.. how does someone that big and involved in a sport that requires constant running get to be near 300lbs as a teen

Watching Bol Bol .. for some reason got me thinking of Shaq and more recently Okafor and Embiid..

Do you know how rich you have to be to afford to feed a 7ft athlete and not just feed them but have them well fed like Shaq and Okafor...

Just imagine the guys that come into the league "fat" and are 6'10 and above ... like damn are their parents millionaires.. how does someone that big and involved in a sport that requires constant running get to be near 300lbs as a teen
latest

You act like all they eating are lobster , steak and shrimp . You can get fat off the dollar menu . The dude on the Blazers (that played at Purdue ) was 300 pounds homeless

Surprised Moses Brown is flying a bit under the draft radar. Haven't seen him on any mocks.

Mobile 7-2 big that rebounds and blocks shots. He's easily a first round lock.

Kinda disappointing how despite almost always having someone in the lottery, only 3 Duke players in the last 20 years were NBA all stars. Too early to tell with WCJ and Bagley, but Tatum will get a nod.

1999: Elton Brand (1)**
1999: Corey Maggette (12)
2001: Shane Battier (6)
2002: Mike Dunleavy (3)
2003: Jay Williams (2)
2004: Luol Deng (4)**
2006: Shelden Williams (5)
2006: JJ Reddick (11)
2009: Gerald Henderson (12)
2011: Kyrie Irving (1)**
2012: Austin Rivers (10)
2014: Jabari Parker (2)
2015: Jhalil Okafor (3)
2015: Justice Winslow (10)
2016: Brandon Ingram (2)
2017: Jayson Tatum (3)
2017: Luke Kennard (12)

Surprised Moses Brown is flying a bit under the draft radar. Haven't seen him on any mocks.

Mobile 7-2 big that rebounds and blocks shots. He's easily a first round lock.
I just saw him against Cincinnati this week and he looked awful. He hardly impacted the game at all.

Back
Top Bottom