2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Mandatory 2 season of CBB would be crazy

Anthony Edwards & Jalen Duren made the cut off and played 1 season
and scoot henderson did 2 in the g league

is high school graduation mandatory for the nba draft? can a kid who is a sophmore drop out and go overseas to play pro and develop until they hit the minimum age that they can enter?

is high school graduation mandatory for the nba draft? can a kid who is a sophmore drop out and go overseas to play pro and develop until they hit the minimum age that they can enter?
Just gotta be 19 and a year removed from your high school graduating class, don’t actually have to graduate tho

1689637583037.png

How would yall rate this draft class (23)? I wasn't really keeping up with it but I saw everything out there from 2 man draft to loaded and everything in between. From the stuff I read the Thompsons were universally hated but they look solid so far. And there seems to be some deep/undrafted sleepers

How would yall rate this draft class (23)? I wasn't really keeping up with it but I saw everything out there from 2 man draft to loaded and everything in between. From the stuff I read the Thompsons were universally hated but they look solid so far. And there seems to be some deep/undrafted sleepers
I’ve always thought it was a special class not just the top 2

However a lot of the best prospects had down years or injuries or just underwhelmed

Above average draft class potential. Don't think it has all time collective talent, but not bottom barrel either.

Back
Top Bottom