2024 NFL Draft Thread

For what this is worth

I’ve worked directly with diabetic athletes, to say they’re almost untouchable (even in a singular case) is nasty nasty.

It’s also extremely relevant for the parties involved, but they already knew, putting something like this out there in the public space is foul.

Watching the 2009 NFL Draft on Roku as I try to sleep. This is one of the worst trades I’ve ever seen.

The Browns moved back two spots and only picked up a 6th-round pick with the Eagles :lol: (who took Maclin).

IMG_3994.jpeg

I hope that's all smoke. Cuz.....iono, maybe he'll be Mahomes 2.0

But I don't get it. :smh:

Jj McCarthy ‘mahomes 2.0’!??!?

McCarthy had half of the attempts mahomes had in college, Andy Reid had evidence of what dude could be with better coaching

I’ve worked directly with diabetic athletes, to say they’re almost untouchable (even in a singular case) is nasty nasty.

It’s also extremely relevant for the parties involved, but they already knew, putting something like this out there in the public space is foul.

*Uncoachable

Good to see organizations are starting to come around with Penix. Dude is a 1st rounder no doubt.

Raiders, please stay away and don't ruin him.

I hope the Rams can somehow get him.

Serious question. Am I the only one who remembers Jayden at ASU?

I’m not seeing it dog.
I do. I loved him as a freshmen. He was tremendous! There's a reason why he fell off after covid stopped the season. That program was in SHAMBLES. Team was poo trash and Herm Edwards was terrible. He was running for his life. You don't throw for less than 5 int's every single year and then throw 10 td's and 10 ints because you aint it.

Last edited:
Good to see organizations are starting to come around with Penix. Dude is a 1st rounder no doubt.

Raiders, please stay away and don't ruin him.

I hope the Rams can somehow get him.
keep him. i’d rather go Fuaga or Arnold at 13. If we snatch him in the 2nd then i aint mad at it, but i dont want him at 13.

keep him. i’d rather go Fuaga or Arnold at 13. If we snatch him in the 2nd then i aint mad at it, but i dont want him at 13.
oh for sure. I keep seeing the Rams trading up to the top of the 2nd round to grab him which would be amazing but I get a feeling someones going to take him in the first.

Fuaga is the real deal.

I do. I loved him as a freshmen. He was tremendous! There's a reason why he fell off after covid stopped the season. That program was in SHAMBLES. Team was poo trash and Herm Edwards was terrible. He was running for his life. You don't throw for less than 5 int's every single year and then throw 10 td's and 10 ints because you aint it.

Yea I guess it’s not fair, ASU def turned into cheeks on him. That first year at LSU was one read and run too.

But man

Imma sound like an old curmudgeon, but why does it feel like Caleb goes out his way to be different.

I need JJ Mccarthy to go undrafted as long as possible so they show his GF multiple times throughout the night :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom