2024 NFL Draft Thread

GEeAUSXXcAArUnB

When was the last time we had the consensus top of the board showing 9 players in a row from the same side of the ball?

don’t know, but I like it!

i watched ONE (1) compilation of Jayden Daniels touchdowns. it was just ONE (1) video so i'm not going to put full stock in that but a lot of the TDs passes didn't strike me as super accurate. throws the receiver has to slow down for or adjust quite a bit. there weren't many tight window throws. feel like NFL DBs might break a lot of that up. again, it was just one video of 15 or so TDs so i need to watch more for sure. but just my initial thought. and would love to get anyone's take on him who watched a lot of him the last couple years

GEeAUSXXcAArUnB

When was the last time we had the consensus top of the board showing 9 players in a row from the same side of the ball?
Does this take positional value into account? I know Bowers is a great TE prospect but hope Chargers dont draft him at #5. I'd rather have one of these WRs or OTs.

i watched ONE (1) compilation of Jayden Daniels touchdowns. it was just ONE (1) video so i'm not going to put full stock in that but a lot of the TDs passes didn't strike me as super accurate. throws the receiver has to slow down for or adjust quite a bit. there weren't many tight window throws. feel like NFL DBs might break a lot of that up. again, it was just one video of 15 or so TDs so i need to watch more for sure. but just my initial thought. and would love to get anyone's take on him who watched a lot of him the last couple years

He was more talented than Richardson in college and Rich looked pretty good early on for Indy. That doesn't guarantee Daniels will be better, but just a point of reference.

Good. Y’all should pass on him.

He was more talented than Richardson in college and Rich looked pretty good early on for Indy. That doesn't guarantee Daniels will be better, but just a point of reference.

makes sense

and accuracy can be worked on so theres that. having the tools to do it matters more in a situation like that probably

I will guarantee you right now that Odunze will be a better NFL player than Nabers.

Penix needs to drop and he needs to go somewhere that's above-average pass pro. Still hope it's the Vikes, but that kid needs to stay upright.

I'm on the fence about Penix man. That boy's got the arm strength, but his delivery is awkward AF. Yea, you can compare it to Rivers, but historically that kind of throwing motion ain't it.

Because I have my doubts, I know he'll be the pick for the Raiders at 13 :lol:

I'm on the fence about Penix man. That boy's got the arm strength, but his delivery is awkward AF. Yea, you can compare it to Rivers, but historically that kind of throwing motion ain't it.

It's not unfair. His delivery definitely led to many overthrows and you only need the Natl Championship game as a sample size to know it...no doubt he can spin it with the best of the NFL Qs tho. Needs the system, the OC and/or HC and will need an offensive line...it's why he falls....but also why I think he's tailor-made for 'Sota and KOC...especially if they bring Kirk back on a 1-year.

im sure i'll flip back and forth on this a bunch before end of April as i learn/read/watch more on all these guys. but as of now, if Daniels is gone by 3...i'd rather do something other than take Maye. Marvin or trade back and hope for Penix later. receiver rich draft so you don't have to blow our load on Marvin.

I like Jayden Daniels. But i think he’s listed as 210lbs and my eyes tell me thats with the pads. i’ve seen him take some decent hits in college, he’s not surviving that in the pros.

Mark Brunell had a similar motion and was successful. It depends on the offense and offensive line for a guy like him.

He definitely makes quick decisions which is a plus

Dallas needs the best 3-tech, weakside linebacker to replace vander esche (preferably in the 6’2” 235 range with blazing speed and coverage skills) and/or a ball hawking safety

We don’t need a tackle yet. Sign Tyron Smith to a 2 or 3 year team friendly deal

Tyron Smith will be good until at least 37/38 years old like Jason Peters.

Tyron is only 33. Dude has not fallen off. I don’t understand why people keep mocking us to draft a LT

I like Jayden Daniels. But i think he’s listed as 210lbs and my eyes tell me thats with the pads. i’ve seen him take some decent hits in college, he’s not surviving that in the pros.

he'll have to add weight for sure. think i saw that Lamar was 210 coming out (shorter tho). but im with you...def need to take that into account

GEeAUSXXcAArUnB

I been seeing a few of these mock drafts got us taking Malik Nabers. Who the hell is gonna throw him the ball?

I saw Mel Kiper saying he still likes Daniel Jones :lol: 5 years and he one good year when they limited his throws and Saquon carried the offense for the bulk of the season. I might be done with the Giants if they keep this dude cuz it damn sure won't be about football. 22-36 record with 62 TD's passes in 59 games.

Back
Top Bottom