2024 NFL Draft Thread

Honestly was a no brainer for me when it was Aiyuk's name being floated around for it yesterday :lol:

As much as I mess with Deebo too, I'd prefer giving that up for Aiyuk due to injury history and him being younger.

Better value imo although Deebo would bring an added dimension with his running ability but #34 feels a bit steep given the things I mentioned.

Either way would be happy to add one of them to a thin WR group.

Do you think the Pearsall pick will have any impact on how willing you guys are gonna be to get off of either one and if so, which one do you think it'd be?
I think it has to.

All the draft people are saying it was a reach by about 15-20 picks but Shanny has shown on multiple occasions that he knows WRs so I don’t care about the reach.

But to take a Wr at that spot when you were just in the Super Bowl has to mean something.

Especially knowing that our DB room bout to be empty next year.

So this pick only makes sense if you go down a Wr.

B.As value is at an all time high. Probably would’ve taken a mid 1st for Lynch to make that trade. But with a Wr heavy draft it didn’t make sense for other teams.

So the guy has to be Deebo just off value and perception. People would look at moving off Deebo for a high/mid 2nd rounder a lot more kindly than Ayuik for the same package.

After having some time to process I'm actually very ok with Joe Alt as our pick. Slater and Alt on each side could be filthy for Herbo's protection. Just sucks he got nobody to throw the ball to. :frown:
i love nothing more than to give you ****, but this was a great pick man. Fits the Harbaugh mold.

After having some time to process I'm actually very ok with Joe Alt as our pick. Slater and Alt on each side could be filthy for Herbo's protection. Just sucks he got nobody to throw the ball to. :frown:
Dude is a great player. HOF'er type. PROTECT HERBERT AT ALL COSTS.

I know you wanted something sexy like Nabers or Rome.

20240426_124547.jpg

:rofl:

I like the Falcons Penix pic. He can sit and learn behind Kirk for 2 years, then he can take over year three.

Which would be fine, if the Falcons didn't already sign Cousins to an $180 million contract. That implies they are looking to get better and win immediately and selecting a QB in the first round kind of defeats that purpose.

Which would be fine, if the Falcons didn't already sign Cousins to an $180 million contract. That implies they are looking to get better and win immediately and selecting a QB in the first round kind of defeats that purpose.

The only thing that matters in this context is the guaranteed money, and drafting a contingency plan at 8 does not defeat the purpose of winning now. It might not be optimal, but saying it defeats the entire purpose of trying to win with the existing roster is just silly and untrue.

Casuals will be casual.

JJ McCarthy really stepping into a incredible situation. Sheesh. Has anyone come in with a better situation as a rookie? Jefferson, Addison, Hock, Aaron Jones.

He might be alright.

I wanted Nabers/Odunze but there's a lot of good WR talent left. Not so much good OT left though.

Who do you want the Chargers to draft in the 2nd? I'm looking at JerZhan, DeJean, Kool-Aid, Mitchell

I wanted Nabers/Odunze but there's a lot of good WR talent left. Not so much good OT left though.

Who do you want the Chargers to draft in the 2nd? I'm looking at JerZhan, DeJean, Kool-Aid, Mitchell

I was hoping Keon Coleman would fall to us but I'm good with McConkey as a decent replacement for Keenan in the slot. Kid is a baller.

Back
Top Bottom