2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shyday Friday
25F2D7A2-8138-462E-9B77-4D5B310F368F.jpeg

What happened to @marikomorose ???

He used to post all the time but checking his post history nothing since December 3rd. Anyone know him personally to check and see if he's okay?

He got temporary banned in December, but might be permaband now.

Mans spent way too much time on NT so this is probably good for him. He was in every damn thread.

Working on bringing these back to life. Washing machine, mink oil, some brushing, and whitening the midsoles. Will probably do a deeper clean with a brush and additive free laundry detergent, and then re-dye the navy. Just need to order a donor midsole/sole from China to keep these around for another 20 years.

Attachments

• 9875165B-B224-47B9-AFC0-38D4FFC6E409.jpeg
    9875165B-B224-47B9-AFC0-38D4FFC6E409.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 153
Decided to make my own vast greys out of Pure Platinum SPs. I just can’t believe I dropped 180 after fees and tax smh. Would have ran me 121 if the sneaker gods allowed me to get Vast Greys. So I guess I’m paying for the better quality leather. Welp no going back now
07ABA957-542E-4230-AAF8-3B4F2CF14DD8.png

Last edited:
Ya'll acting surprised. Dude was wild annoying...and was everywhere, all the time.

Not sure how many of you venture to the General Forum.

Ahhh I was about to say.. we all be in wild threads :lol: but I rarely go to outer space (General). I didn't know he was wilding in the general forums though. I just seen his pics... maybe too eclectic and made dudes hit the report button :lol:

Working on bringing these back to life. Washing machine, mink oil, some brushing, and whitening the midsoles. Will probably do a deeper clean with a brush and additive free laundry detergent, and then re-dye the navy. Just need to order a donor midsole/sole from China to keep these around for another 20 years.

Looks like the all suede or w/e version of the Oxides from 01/02. I can't remember if those were overseas only at the time but the leather version were my 1st pair of Dunks. Still looking for my size.

Looks like the all suede or w/e version of the Oxides from 01/02. I can't remember if those were overseas only at the time but the leather version were my 1st pair of Dunks. Still looking for my size.

yeah, that’s what they are. Impossible to find. I wish that Nike would reboot these. I like them a lot more that other suede re-releases

Back
Top Bottom