2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not custxm yxxn ambush wore them at milano fashion week,she the new virgil abloh

they are customs based on the pair Yoon wore, but clearly not the same exact sample pair Yoon wore.

They are dropping just how ugly ducklings come back,im a consultant influencer for nike sb

ahh that explains all the fake hype pumping you were trying to do for the fuchsia ambush dunks lol.

Fam make one reply and just address each quote. You just spamming the page with nonsense at this point.
i nominate the ignore button for doty.
Ignore button is great. I’m only seeing replies meant for some others and I could care less
assistant regional manager or assistant to the regional manager?
can barely spell employed let alone be employed
^^^ALL OF THIS^^^
The sht is annoying and belligerent as HELL!!!

My best friend’s wife has the Ambush Dunks. They’re dope IMO, but not for me at all. One, they’re Dunk Highs, whereas I prefer Dunk High SBs, but mainly, while they can throw all the weird colors, materials, etc on a pair of SBs, and I’m usually still in, the weird Swoosh and spoiler pieces hanging off of the back just look weird to me personally.

IMG_0269.PNG
Nice pic and pair. Glad to see you’re back after a little hiatus. Always interested in your pairs and outfits.

they are customs based on the pair Yoon wore, but clearly not the same exact sample pair Yoon wore.

ahh that explains all the fake hype pumping you were trying to do for the fuchsia ambush dunks lol.
It wasnt fake hype,i will name 10 reasons that validate my arguments
1.HOTTEST COLOR-PINK
2.COLLAB
3.UNDER 5000 WORLDWIDE
4.SNKRS DROP
5.ALMOST NO NTER HAS A PAIR
6.WORLDS BIGGEST SWOOSH
7.MATERIALS
8.HUE
9,TOKYO INFLUENCERS L0VE EM
10.YOON US THE NEW VIRGIL IN PARIS AND AT NIKE,LIKE KIM JONES THEY BOTH OVER AT DIOR HQ

Also,its the first rendition of a historic silhouette.first cw always worth most,real mean wear pink in the Fuxia,not many skate shop had these

Back
Top Bottom