2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know how we shoot all of these shots and just keep losing? Me too. Well, maybe I can't complain for a while.

So far I'm up to 2 regular box and 1 special box wins for the Carpets.

I've been in on these for a long while, being a Carpet fan from Baltimore. And holy crap - these deliver. SO many details, nice materials, 4 sets of laces. Man - I hope everyone is as lucky as I've been.

You know how we shoot all of these shots and just keep losing? Me too. Well, maybe I can't complain for a while.

I've been in on these for a long while, being a Carpet fan from Baltimore. And holy crap - these deliver. SO many details, nice materials, 4 sets of laces. Man - I hope everyone is as lucky as I've been.

i hope you're between a size 11-12 because...

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 12.12.20 PM.png

i just need one dang W

Congrats! Did you win one of those from Carpet? I think their raffle is my last shot at these unless they announced winners already. I should get my deck in the mail today.

Took L on ‘cuse high for retail then ordered 3 pairs yesterday. 2 pair men’s and 1 pair women’s for ****s and giggles. Curious if there will be any real difference between men’s and women’s.

Congrats! Did you win one of those from Carpet? I think their raffle is my last shot at these unless they announced winners already. I should get my deck in the mail today.

No, I won at Vu. Apparently Vu and Crushed only got the F&F versions. I was hoping they would get higher allocations, and that I would get lucky. Turns out they got lower allocations than normal, and I still got lucky.

Also, I was wrong, they come with 5 pair of laces, not 4.

I bought a bunch of stuff from the Carpet raffle drop, so still have those chances out. They haven’t drawn yet.

EACDFA84-6582-455C-A2AE-07C804C8841D.jpeg

Stings to hear how one person hit 3 times for something like Carpets :smh:. I guess I need to move to Baltimore and grow a mullet and mustache to have a chance at a pair.
Yeah, I know that it's rough hearing that an 18 year SB collector finally beat the system, fair, and manually. I realize that I'm the biggest problem in the culture, and totally worthy of your disdain. Thanks.

Yeah, I know that it's rough hearing that an 18 year SB collector finally beat the system, fair, and manually. I realize that I'm the biggest problem in the culture, and totally worthy of your disdain. Thanks.

How dare you keep pairs away from little Timmy. Now he can't flip on Stockx and be an entrepreneur.

How does it feel to crush a 14 year old's dreams?

Eh lighten up no one has any disdain for you lol. It was really a joke. It’s not your fault you won 3 pairs. My disdain is for the system at large. I hope you wear all 3 into the ground too and don’t resell any of them either. I do have a disdain for resellers, small and large because they are part of the problem. I hope you enjoy all 3 of them though. Great for you.

Last edited:
No, I won at Vu. Apparently Vu and Crushed only got the F&F versions. I was hoping they would get higher allocations, and that I would get lucky. Turns out they got lower allocations than normal, and I still got lucky.

Also, I was wrong, they come with 5 pair of laces, not 4.

I bought a bunch of stuff from the Carpet raffle drop, so still have those chances out. They haven’t drawn yet.

EACDFA84-6582-455C-A2AE-07C804C8841D.jpeg

Nice! Vu is legit. Won my Habibis from them.

I got the white deck in the mail just now. Wanted yellow but they’re all dope.

Looks on point to UNC 1s high and low. Wonder if that color description is accurate, because UNCs were "Dark Powder Blue"

university blue and valor blue are a closer match to what I prefer than dark powder so I’m kinda hoping it isn’t dark Powder.

couple years back unc had to standardize the color because different sports were wearing different shades, which is wild to think that could happen for such an “iconic” color or one that goes so hand in hand with people’s thoughts of the school.

Pantone 542 actually beat out Pantone 278. I actually prefer 278, which is lighter but my eyes see dark powder as even darker than 542.

file this under facts no one cares about but sharing anyway lol

I never contact them about it until after delivery and I get credit within the hour. They had a 20 bonus last week when I hit vast greys. As long as it's not a Jordan they let me rock.
I used to hit them up after purchase and the chat would do it instantly

I think I just did it too many times, or people in general have done it too many times

university blue and valor blue are a closer match to what I prefer than dark powder so I’m kinda hoping it isn’t dark Powder.

couple years back unc had to standardize the color because different sports were wearing different shades, which is wild to think that could happen for such an “iconic” color or one that goes so hand in hand with people’s thoughts of the school.

Pantone 542 actually beat out Pantone 278. I actually prefer 278, which is lighter but my eyes see dark powder as even darker than 542.

file this under facts no one cares about but sharing anyway lol
this ****in guy got a PhD in coloring

Just got my J-pack Chicago and must say I am extremely disappointed in the craftsmanship and quality. Glue stains everywhere with parts of the leather coming off on the heel tab. Discoloration of the red on the white midsoles. I understand this was a GR pair MSRP $100, but HOT DAMN. Surprised GOAT sent them to me in this condition as DS. I opened a return right away. SMH

lets see em

Back
Top Bottom