2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off white dunks trash 🤷🏽‍♂️

That 💩 is just more evidence that Virgil Abloh a%$ 🤡 continues to be devoid of artistic talent with his so-called half-assed remedial designs. 🙄

I saw that 💩 earlier today and decided not to post it because I had a feeling someone else would, so my guy 3god 3god gets credit at least. 😆

Perhaps this will be more useful hopefully, a little more details and photos of these here.

IMG_1763.JPG

Mail day. Leather stiff as hell gonna beat these up like how i beat my...

dope man. i have fade away kentucky out for delivery and those will be in the LA2CHI. his laces are def overpriced but i love them lol

I copped the Villanovas and put them on my royal 1's but shiiddd I might have to throw them on the LA2CHIs. I'm waiting on him to drop the fade away royals.

jesus, has anybody been monitoring the mean green supreme dunks at all?

lowest ask for my size (8.5) on goat went from like $1100 to $1880 (as of my typing this) in the span of three to four days

can literally get something like travis or union 1s (in my size, anyway) for the same money

Last edited:
How they gonna roll out 50 dunks like that in a season? 10 per week for 5 weeks? 50 in a day? I'm hoping for 2 a day for 25 days and maybe it takes attention off whatever I actually want for a month lol

jesus, has anybody been monitoring the mean green supreme dunks at all?

lowest ask for my size (8.5) on goat went from like $1100 to $1880 (as of my typing this) in the span of three to four days

can literally get something like travis or union 1s (in my size, anyway) for the same money
stimmy checks started landing in peoples bank accounts this weekend

How they gonna roll out 50 dunks like that in a season? 10 per week for 5 weeks? 50 in a day? I'm hoping for 2 a day for 25 days and maybe it takes attention off whatever I actually want for a month lol
that "and possibly size" from the zsneakerhead post making me think its going to be an entry for an "OW dunk" in your size and you find out the colorway you get when it arrives. i definitely do NOT think it is going to be 50 drops lmao

Last edited:
Quality wise, are UNLVs worth the $200ish resale? Thinking about pulling the trigger for da summer rotation.

Back
Top Bottom