2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As everyone else is saying, took about 17 minutes for me but did get an order confirmation. I've been on site since 3pm, so finally got order confirmation at 3:17pm... stay patient site is really slow.

Haven't even been able to get farther than the release info page 
mean.gif
 This is too crazy, DAMN YOU 112's!!!
mad.gif

This is crazy..can't even load..i give up on shoes..gonna sell my collection while it's hot since people are crazy willing to pay top dollar.....smh.

Finally got through and received email confirmation for my size 12! I had three webpages open and kept refreshing until I was able to checkout... It took 15 minutes to complete the process...

Good luck to everyone and keep trying! I hope everyone gets them!

got em! just be patient... once you're on you're on. the pages are just loading VERY slowly... i should've thought to login/change my address before the link dropped so i could've avoided those steps

was able to successfully scoop up a pair just now! website held up fairly decent, with a bit of lag but never completely crashed.

So I have email confirmation and on my account it shows so I am just gonna release the size 13 I have in cart. Not sure if they stay in cart (or cart jacking occurs) but hopefully someone can grab it.

got thru for my 8.5 24 mins later..

apparently i didnt have an account with em...

even though i ordered the all 3m dunks last year along with a few others. 

clear ur cookies/cache/browsing data before ANY RELEASE!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom