2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

C82C91A8-5F8C-403E-AFAD-1150640B4620.jpeg
7E3E7A49-1471-42D8-AC1B-59E5C114DFA1.jpeg
1D7D2E08-C053-4FFE-A103-C46A8428ACF3.jpeg
These just in, in my sz Ds they go for 270+ but I spotted these barely worn for 200 and pounced. Their way nicer in person. Great quality down to the laces and lining. Had no clue there was a pocket behind the tongue. Lifted up the insole since they seemed too comfortable and noticed really thick ortholie and oddly the sole had the space where a zoom bag would usually go if cut out.

C82C91A8-5F8C-403E-AFAD-1150640B4620.jpeg
7E3E7A49-1471-42D8-AC1B-59E5C114DFA1.jpeg
1D7D2E08-C053-4FFE-A103-C46A8428ACF3.jpeg
These just in, in my sz Ds they go for 270+ but I spotted these barely worn for 200 and pounced. Their way nicer in person. Great quality down to the laces and lining. Had no clue there was a pocket behind the tongue. Lifted up the insole since they seemed too comfortable and noticed really thick ortholie and oddly the sole had the space where a zoom bag would usually go if cut out.
Congrats! What size?

I’m all for resellers having to pay taxes. Tax em! Anything that will help to end this resell scam I’m all for.

Have any US shops got the Black/gum Orange Label SB Dunk Highs yet? I don’t have a local shop that gets SBs close to me so I’m trying to decide whether to pay resale now or if it will go lower.

Last edited:
9th Wonder 9th Wonder your percentage of obtaining most releases these past few years seems incredibly high, what Faustian agreement did you have to sign to make this happen? 🤔
*respect to the collection, my man*

this is nothing new my friend. I’ve been posting the same content for over a decade in this thread. I just like shoes.... I have basically stopped posting info over the past year or two in here though lol.

SB has been doing their thing lately though eh? One of my favorite low key releases recently was the cloro trainer, wouldn’t be dope if they put that colorway on a dunk?

this is nothing new my friend. I’ve been posting the same content for over a decade in this thread. I just like shoes.... I have basically stopped posting info over the past year or two in here though lol.

SB has been doing their thing lately though eh? One of my favorite low key releases recently was the cloro trainer, wouldn’t be dope if they put that colorway on a dunk?
conceit.JPG

These?
359E1C58-3BBF-4EA0-AB64-927287CCEE2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom