2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hideously gorgeous
0A902C8E-EE02-4BED-A467-91C3B607ED6A.jpeg

Repulsively stunning
FE6D0101-5E2C-4F17-BD02-A437098ADC6D.jpeg

They’re a conundrum. In my eyes, so bad they’re good.
Maybe there's no comparison, but idk why I think of jellyfishes when I see these.

Is there a Dunk database or some way to see every Dunk released and info about them or is StockX the de facto spot? I've been out of the loop shoe wise from basically late 2009 - early 2020 so for example, I just saw the Huxtables, Beijings, & Waffles for the first time today
sneakerhead.com has a lot of archives of GR dunks from like 2010 and prior. You could always google image search 'nike dunk xxxx' with xxxx being the year. And without quotes.

I don't like those cobalts too much personally. I think I'd rather have jpack colorblocking like the pink box SBs if I was gonna wear a black and royal dunk. But black laces in those would be good. Someone should do that.

I don't like those cobalts too much personally. I think I'd rather have jpack colorblocking like the pink box SBs if I was gonna wear a black and royal dunk. But black laces in those would be good. Someone should do that.

The royal Jpacks would be nice but the price for those now, I can't justify those prices unless its a huge grail of mine. If I can get a pair of jpacks in a semi worn condition for the same price as the cobalts right now I would.

bonus pic, after cutting grass after a rainy day a few years ago in bred jpacks, I didnt kill these btw, they cleaned up nice.
1620919837600.png

will pay resell prices for the P-Rods? EARLY after the release day!!!! these will not drop low to the low 500’s like the Street Hawkers.

Rocked one of my few Dunks that aren’t actually SBs. White/Grey/Black Snow Camo Highs from 2006. Outsole looks more gum than icy, but otherwise still in good condition. These look about as close to “beaters” as my non-walked-in kicks can ever look. Such a dope pair IMO.
79267FBB-533C-4711-94D3-EF3D00411DF8.jpeg

I’ll try for the What The PRods, for collections purposes, but not tripping one bit if I miss. I’m personally not too big/into the “What The” concept of kicks. I like how the Street Hawkers have similar tones/colors on each shoe (even though each shoe is “mismatched”), and I prefer how the What the Dunk SBs have a lot of darker patterns and colors, with hits of colors. The PRods are just a bit too mismatched and random for me personally. Dope pair, but I know they’d get MINIMAL wear if I indeed get them, as I don’t necessarily view them as dope or anything like that.

Rocked one of my few Dunks that aren’t actually SBs. White/Grey/Black Snow Camo Highs from 2006. Outsole looks more gum than icy, but otherwise still in good condition. These look about as close to “beaters” as my non-walked-in kicks can ever look. Such a dope pair IMO.
79267FBB-533C-4711-94D3-EF3D00411DF8.jpeg

I’ll try for the What The PRods, for collections purposes, but not tripping one bit if I miss. I’m personally not too big/into the “What The” concept of kicks. I like how the Street Hawkers have similar tones/colors on each shoe (even though each shoe is “mismatched”), and I prefer how the What the Dunk SBs have a lot of darker patterns and colors, with hits of colors. The PRods are just a bit too mismatched and random for me personally. Dope pair, but I know they’d get MINIMAL wear if I indeed get them, as I don’t necessarily view them as dope or anything like that.

I know of a spot that still has these for retail, sitting over the years.

Back
Top Bottom