2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ditto, same boat as you.

Order one pair @ $705. Seller confirmed but let's see if they actually ship... Same size is currently at $1050 lowest asked.
I’ll pray for u fam. I ordered a 5.5 on stock x, 9.5, 10 x 2, and a size 10.5 from goat and the 9.5, 10 and 10.5 confirmed but I won’t be happy till they ship lol…think the other size 10 getting canceled. It will be mine oh yes it will be mine.

LPU
ABA5D821-F672-4E4C-A0D5-19706DE44DDB.jpeg

I ordered 5 pairs or what the Paul’s last night on goat before the price jumped today. I’m mad nervous that the sellers are going to cancel my orders just to try to get more money. Sucks to b me right now
I’m not big on supporting resellers BUT StockX and GOAT need to find someway to make sellers that back out of sales accountable. You should be heavily fined or have to pay the difference for the customers purchase of that exact shoe from someone else. I’ve seen too many people get screwed over dealing with ridiculous sellers.

Would love to see Rodney Mullen or Kareem Campbell get a collab ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yes, I’d love to see Kareem get one. I’d also like to see Chad Muska get one too.

Man even tho I know it’s the 28th I’ve been on the lookout too lol. Did you do instore? Form said the instore raffle supposed to have more pairs than the nationwide! Hopefully we all get a pair. Seen a bunch of local W’s from Skate510.

Yeah I went in store oddly there was not many people signing up when I went, I bought a bunch of stuff lol. Atlas hoodies and a surprisingly cheap pair of Tyshawn's. Really regret not hitting 510 for their charity raffle. Lets hope Atlas got a few size runs

This him? screen shot looked cropped exactly the same way

nike will NEVER guarantee a future release because of a canceled order.

been trying that for years lol.

take your whack discount that ya can rarely use, and accept the L.

but pretty funny to try and stunt with 3....down to none.

i didnt see these hittin chunky dunk prices, but after today, hell anythings possible.

Back
Top Bottom