2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

looks like size medium left for the Nike sb iso bomber jacket.
I think more of these Jackets will be hitting Skate shops, soon.

Today:
DE59695C-6097-478E-8D69-0926FD59415B.jpeg
Looks like these might be hitting Skate shops now.
I’ll probably change to Blue laces, but for now, I’ll keep them as is.

If it’s not cancelled, I suppose I technically didn’t lose… Not gonna lie, I was still refreshing on Tuesday.

So surprised how these took off. They are horrendous, without the context of being a 15 year P-Rod fan and collector. C’este lavie, throwing in the towel on having them…

23D2A9CC-9814-41D2-8E86-651F3B96F67E.jpeg

No EA on the Fragment Highs, and didn’t even try on the “Lakers” Highs. Both are cool, but a pass for me.

If it’s not cancelled, I suppose I technically didn’t lose… Not gonna lie, I was still refreshing on Tuesday.

So surprised how these took off. They are horrendous, without the context of being a 15 year P-Rod fan and collector. C’este lavie, throwing in the towel on having them…

This ****in guy...

Of course. Bum *** reseller didn’t want to send out the What the P Rods to GOAT. Now I’m arguing with them about the difference and they don’t want to help. So I can’t win a raffle. I can’t get them at the resale price I purchased them for. And the reseller doesn’t get banned or punished at all for doing this. GOAT is 🗑🗑🗑🗑

How did I not know you are my same Size? 11

Of course. Bum *** reseller didn’t want to send out the What the P Rods to GOAT. Now I’m arguing with them about the difference and they don’t want to help. So I can’t win a raffle. I can’t get them at the resale price I purchased them for. And the reseller doesn’t get banned or punished at all for doing this. GOAT is 🗑🗑🗑🗑
Both platforms are trash when it comes to this!

Its one thing to cancel when something comes up but to PURPOSELY cancel them to relist them for more seconds to minutes later Is complete BS

GOAT & StockX only want to find a replacement pair when the price is lower and I want them to cancel it

Back
Top Bottom